Some MFs

jdc

Some nice pictures there John. I'm going to have to be my usual critical self and say I don't particulary like the MF65 with those odd looking oversized wheels though ;D ;D

I like originality but at the end of the day the tractor owner can do what he wants. Was there a specific reason for the larger front wheels and the front weights too ???

Some nice pictures there John. I'm going to have to be my usual critical self and say I don't particulary like the MF65 with those odd looking oversized wheels though ;D ;D

I like originality but at the end of the day the tractor owner can do what he wants. Was there a specific reason for the larger front wheels and the front weights too ???

The 65 still does a lot of work on a topper every summer.....apparently it was modified like that many years ago.  :)

The 65 still does a lot of work on a topper every summer.....apparently it was modified like that many years ago.  :)

Thanks John. I'll let him off with that given it still earns it keep and isn't just a show piece for going to rallies ;D ;D

That 1200 looks superb, your mate must have spent a lot of time and effort to get it to that condition.

does he use that 1200 mate, or is it for shows, as shes in gret condidtion

He bought the 1200 in 2001 and it rolled out in 2007! Engine was good but he did full o'haul of drop box, gearbox and hydraulics. Cab completely relined and is like new. (Smells like it to!)

Smallest plough he has is 4f KV variwidth and it toils (with assister ram) to lift it, so it does odd jobs and shows - bit of a crowd puller in amongst the 35 and 3000s.  ;D

C'mon Jason  ;D

You sad sad boy. Imagine admitting that. Shame on you ;)

Sorry boss had a funny five minutes yesterday and my brain was thinking silly thoughts but all better now  ;) ;) :D :D :D

ha ha!.......nice collection.........does he have wife and kids......ha ha!

if so wow, this guy should right a book, having cake and eating it too

BANNED WORD  ;) ;) ::) ::)

• 1 year later...

really cant believe i missed this topic ............sorry john :(

your friend has some stunning tractors there, my favourite would have to be the 185 & 3095 !

what was in bits by the little grey chap ? thought i'd ask , but seem to get to this topic 2 years late  :of:-[

I haven't been in his shed for a while! he's building a new house so has been quiet on the tractors. I think that was the backend of a 35 but not sure, Marcus 'on the ball' Barret.  :D