Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

hi andy it is a shame but certain people will allways do this. would be nice to keep them for a little while though dave dbp

Just got mine today! Great model - I won't be selling, but there's always someone after a fast buck. :)

Maybe we'll have to have a register of owners put up like the one done for the first Ford?  :-\

Err Barry, have a look at the entry at 7.30 this morning from Sean  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ although he did call it a Frod  :D :D :D :D :D :D ??? ??? ??? ???

Err Barry, have a look at the entry at 7.30 this morning from Sean  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ although he did call it a Frod  :D :D :D :D :D :D ??? ??? ??? ???

I tend not to read most of what he writes because i can't understand his accent  :D;D  frod  :D;)

I didnt see that post  :-[:-[

i know what half you would reconise ::);D  bugger, im going to shot all my massey models with the air rifle , ;D and send you the pictures :D

:o :o :o  Cruelty to MF's is the only offence in the UK that still carries the death sentence bob  :o  .. oh yeah... and treason as well I believe  :-\

Have PM'd you my home address... send those MF models over here to me please  ;D:-*:D :D

i would not hurt my fergies ..tell what i will do, paint my fords red, then shoot them :D  got a weeks 10 silage/grain trailer model to go on ftf sunday hopefully..mmmmmm.. my first post

Umm... looking forward to that... do you mean you've made it yourself then bob ???