Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

thought the plough in presentation box should have green mouldboards and break back springs?

Oddly, all the ones in the Kverneland boxes had the unpainted mouldboards.  It appeared at the time that only the first batch to come into the shops had the painted mouldboards, which suggests that the promotional ones may not have been produced right at the start of production of the model. 

It is quite possible that the painted mouldboard version was produced to go in the promo boxes, but got incorrectly boxed in the factory (the painted version was never shown in the catalogue).  It is another of those things we just don't know.

Oddly, all the ones in the Kverneland boxes had the unpainted mouldboards.  It appeared at the time that only the first batch to come into the shops had the painted mouldboards, which suggests that the promotional ones may not have been produced right at the start of production of the model. 

It is quite possible that the painted mouldboard version was produced to go in the promo boxes, but got incorrectly boxed in the factory (the painted version was never shown in the catalogue).  It is another of those things we just don't know.

the plough we had in the kverneland box was with green boards and springs and had never been removed  a freind now owns this model

the plough we had in the kverneland box was with green boards and springs and had never been removed  a freind now owns this model

That's interesting. I've seen quite a few of these promo boxes over the years, but have never found one with the painted mouldboards, so had assumed they were all unpainted.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320463626726&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT

hi all just wondering whats a sensible price for one of these i was outbid in the end maybe a good job maybe not i'll let you's tell me  ;)

I can't see the value in them that folks are paying - for me, all it looks like is a small amount of airbrushing and suddenly it is a 'rare' limited edition.  What I call cashing in - but hey people are paying for them..............

you would get a better job done by fendthead on here mate thats for sure exactly what you want not a unseen job 

Totally agree, there is a better skill base from members on here than what I often see 'out there'  ;)