Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Check my last post Chris as that's a bargin :) Sellers knocked £75! Off :) on a serious not though it can't be expected from anyone in their right mind to buy that at that price without clear photos and at least a definite number and some form of list of items ? After all it is twelve free photos per item now! So at least getting them out and lining them up would be a start

Edited by Stabliofarmer
  • Like 2

Check my last post Chris as that's a bargin :) Sellers knocked £75! Off :) on a serious not though it can't be expected from anyone in their right mind to buy that at that price without clear photos and at least a definite number and some form of list of items ? After all it is twelve free photos per item now! So at least getting them out and lining them up would be a start

Sorry James hadn't noticed your post!

It's going down, probably will have to sink to below the £100 mark before anyone gives it any attention/

• Like 1

Looks to me to be just a load of broken junk.  ::) No one item seems complete in that lot. All missing parts.

Edited by justy 46

I hope the worklamp is included in the price ;D

on a different subject,why do buyers not leave feedback when they get a bargain,thats packaged well and delivered in 48 hours,cheaper than royal mail prices and other sellers sending prices.Douchebags is what they are >:D

• Like 2

im still waiting for half a dozen feedbacks jamie,i never leave feedback as a seller first,i allways wait then when they do leave feedback you know at least,1,its got there,2 they are happy with their purchase,if im a buyer i allways leave feedback the same day as i receive the item,its the right thing to do in my opinion

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141136547906?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Does this Industrial DDN look like a respray to anyone? I think it's original (it had better be at that price!)

It looks to good to be an original for the age but you never know.A little concerned that the spade and the clips are missing for that sort of money.A very rare and sort after model.You have just got to be very careful these days with all these conversions and re-sprays about.

Going by the box condition it would be very difficult to replicate the original looking wear around the edges but as far as the tractor goes I would be just a tad cautious, would the rear wheels not be showing a degree of the old wheel melt by now?, or was that just reserved for the later 5000?

• Like 1

Same here Paul  always do feedback after the buyer then if they have a problem i can see to it , now i really go over board on the packing side  mainly using new boxs , bubb wrap & spend ing hours shreding paper ha ha! only to find many send me stuff  with little or No packing  even got 1 item in a old tea bag box  ( PG tips )  ha ha! but not !!  Trouble is now Ebay is taking 10% on the packing  cost as well it a fine job in getting the p&p right  thats for sure

Edited by 590mf

Quite recently I sold my flat bed trailer and tractor I made on eBay I got £12.50 gutted the person who bought it I noticed put it back on eBay a month later and this is the result doubly gutted carnt understand what I did wrong to have such as massive price difference! Suppose its luck of the draw!!

post-3634-0-73859800-1386781341_thumb.jp

• Like 3

I d think like you say its the luck of the draw that week  , earlyer on in year i was after a load of Siku JD 7530  & found i was paying maybe £15 /18 a go unbox  any way i change me plans  i now found them selling for well less then a tenner ha ha!