Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

• 3 weeks later...
On 13 June 2016 at 11:34 AM, MadMark said:

I know that people are willing to pay good money for them but this is just being greedy in my eye's:rolleyes:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britains-Union-Jack-Jcb-3cx-limited-edition-model-/252423450027?hash=item3ac59c2dab:g:6ugAAOSw9eVXVYIm

Wonder if he got it Mark, just had a look at my one sat in its box. I must get around to selling it.

• Like 2

Either this sellers minted and had 3 of them, so not as rare as he's saying ;D or he's been messed around by the buyers as this is the third time I have seen this up in recent weeks, both times it sold ,completing the full time scale ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Combines-Hand-built-kverneland-two-forrow-plough-1-16-scale-Britains-/361604250833?hash=item54314afcd1:g:KkwAAOSwH71XO398

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Either this sellers minted and had 3 of them, so not as rare as he's saying ;D or he's been messed around by the buyers as this is the third time I have seen this up in recent weeks, both times it sold ,completing the full time scale ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Combines-Hand-built-kverneland-two-forrow-plough-1-16-scale-Britains-/361604250833?hash=item54314afcd1:g:KkwAAOSwH71XO398

yes I have noticed this for the third time aswell

On 6/22/2016 at 5:33 AM, MadMark said:

Am I seeing things ..or is/was this guy offering FREE shipping from Hong Kong for this Renault !!!

12 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Now is the time to buy as uk out of the EU and the £ is poor :laugh: bit still at that momey it is mad >:(

I would not say now. Wait a little more. Give it another 2 or 3 months.. And I think the Sterling will drop even more .  Im not a UK citizen . Put It will have its +s & -s across the board for us all. Your near the North Cyril. So you can cross the border now for good deals bud..;)

To the contrary, Justin, Sterling will drop initially for a few weeks but as soon as the Italians, Danes and French and Spanish also start asking for referendums to leave the EU, it will be the euro that seriously craters!   Sterling and the US dollar will be best long term bets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluegreen said:

To the contrary, Justin, Sterling will drop initially for a few weeks but as soon as the Italians, Danes and French and Spanish also start asking for referendums to leave the EU, it will be the euro that seriously craters!   Sterling and the US dollar will be best long term bets.

Will that be after the referedum for the Scotts to leave the UK?

Lets all try to keep on topic please. The recent referendum has left the whole country divided and at the moment I think it is all a bit raw to try and trade opinions. only time will tell how it is all going to work out, we will all have to be patient. No matter what country splits/leaves another, we will all have one thing to bring us together................model tractors , diggers and combines etc,etc. 

• Like 3

As a collector of all things SAME related I am constantly surprised by just how much is out there and items that I have never heard of or didn't know existed.

This one is a case in point although sadly it is well out of my price range although I wouldn't mind the trip to Italy for collection in person.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191905997460?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

• Like 1