Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

This guy is a bit crazy and obviously has money to burn-I came across him about 9 months ago-he was paying crazy money for stuff then! He always seemed to bid on the stuff I was after-he sent me a message once via ebay asking if I had a million to spend on models I should keep bidding against him! Beware people!!

• 2 weeks later...

all that guys stuff is priced high like that , seen loads of it go through without selling, must spend a fortune on listing costs with no sales

heres another of his amazing prices?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OBSOLETE-Britains-Conversion-FORD-TW10-Tractor-Duals_W0QQitemZ290009152361QQihZ019QQcategoryZ117196QQcmdZViewItem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those are the Volvo wheels aren't they on the back??

I wonder if they released some with those wheels as I've seen one or two with them on instead of the ford type.......  :-\

Those are the Volvo wheels aren't they on the back??

I wonder if they released some with those wheels as I've seen one or two with them on instead of the ford type.......  :-\

i could understand the wheels maybe but the decals???? they look to new to be origonals to me, and even britains wouldnt stoop that low would they ?

Blimey Beetie lad... forget it mate... mind you... I have paid 20 dollars before... to get an item that cost me less than 10  :-[ - but then I am in Limey Land as well  :-\

Thats not too bad shipping wise, cost me $15.00 US to ship the NH Combine to Canada and that tractor is definatley bigger. You have to remember that the size of the package affects shipping costs too not just the weight.

Thats not too bad shipping wise, cost me $15.00 US to ship the NH Combine to Canada and that tractor is definatley bigger. You have to remember that the size of the package affects shipping costs too not just the weight.

I don't know Scott, this seller looks like (s)he is using the standard postal service. I paid about $8 shipping for my 13lb NH TJ in 1/16th from Binkley and Hurst, which costs more than the regular postal service.  :-\