Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Guest quangova

the only items of value there are the powefarm TW, Deutz, MB Trac which in total are worth about ?190 max on a good day, the rest is about ?60, and i certainly wouldnt have paid more then ?220 for the whole lot..!

the only items of value there are the powefarm TW, Deutz, MB Trac which in total are worth about ?190 max on a good day, the rest is about ?60, and i certainly wouldnt have paid more then ?220 for the whole lot..!

I thought the same, My ceiling was not much more than my ?210 bid I had placed.

Is it in the wrong box??

This die cast tractor is in mint condition in its box. The box says it?s a 580DT but the side of the tractor is marked 880DT so maybe the box doesn?t belong to the tractor. There is a driver in it and I think its 1/32 scale. It has wide front wheels and I think they call it a 3 point hitch. It?s a funny looking hitch. It measures 4 ?? long by 3? high by 2 ?? wide. The bottom of the box says Model made in England by Britains Ltd. The box has tape on one end and the cellophane is also torn on one end

Guest quangova

The box is correct in stating that it is a Hesston 580DT, the model itself was the standard European 880DT and the only physical change to the model was the addition of Hesston decals to the bonnet.? but it could have had the original bonnet with? 880DT stamped into the side, but i have seen some Hesstons that don't have this so it could be genuine, but then again this is an easy model to fake for the reasons as stated?

according to all my points of reference i think its genuine.. and could hit a very high final price due to its rarity etc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Evening guys and gals .Anybody out there watching the Britains MF 590 Rare boxed tractor ,it's currently sat at ?156.00 with 5 days to go .

How far can it go, do you think ?

I noticed this yesterday it should make a good price the person selling is a member on here and has some other good items also