BC's Other Britain's

BC

In time Dwayne. I bought them from a person who is very good at packing models ;) ;)

YOU TEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE  :laugh:

Well, I think i spot a white MB, a Ford TW35 Powerfarm, a Ford TW35 Powerfarm with an implement, and two i cant figure out.

second box  :of  WOW, what a wonderful set of models did you get!!!! those sets are rarities and look superb, I also see 4 Vintage Series models, (very nice find) and some old straw boxes... wonder what is in those (Ford 6600 and Deutz DX110 i think).. So get everything unwrapped and show us the good stuff ;D;)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Will just back from an evening wedding reception so I need some sleep first. Look back later ontoday or Sunday and I should have them unwrapped and photographed ;) ;)

YOU TEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE  :laugh:

Well, I think i spot a white MB, a Ford TW35 Powerfarm, a Ford TW35 Powerfarm with an implement, and two i cant figure out.

second box  :of  WOW, what a wonderful set of models did you get!!!! those sets are rarities and look superb, I also see 4 Vintage Series models, (very nice find) and some old straw boxes... wonder what is in those (Ford 6600 and Deutz DX110 i think).. So get everything unwrapped and show us the good stuff ;D;)

Oh Will only one correct out of five in the first box :of :of

Go stand in the corner for an hour or so until I get them unboxed ;D ;D

Ok at last photos from the first box

Ford Tractor with Shawnee Poole Dump Truck

Ford Force 5000 Square Mudguards/Blue  Grey Cab/Auto Hitch

Issued in Straw box from 1973 to 1975

13032010018.jpg

13032010019.jpg

13032010016.jpg

13032010017.jpg

what a fantastic box full of mint britains models in boxes. Some really nice sets, especially the Ford 5000 with poole-dumper.. one that is still missing in my own collection.

and the 595 set is also a rarity these days.. Great additions!

PS. i am off standing in the corner for the next hour  :(  , i must not guess anymore  :-X 

;):P

Well Wil I'm well pleased with those five additions but they are the most expensive models I have added to my Britain's collection but they were good models and good boxes so I decided I must have. ;) ;)

I think you can come out of the corner and look back later on tonight or tomorrow and I will have the 16 items from the second box on display ;D ;D

Very nice indeed Bill, love the County's especially. Older Britains is lovely stuff to collect  :)

Thanks Mark they are nice pieces. I could not afford the Porsche G3 89 BC so I thought what the hell splash out on some Britains which hopefully will appreciate and not depreciate like a car ;) ;)

Very nice additions Bill , & next to no wheel melt on 5000 & Shawnee Poole . Not got a yellow County ( yet ) , but have 3  white ones  (  1  has started to discolour to a yellowish tinge on one side ) .

Thanks Iain I'm well well pleased with the first more expensive box ;)

Three or 3 or tree in in Ireland  ;D ;D ...don't wind me up Tam...sorry Iain are they Mint in Box as well :-\

Bill, nice yellow county, mine were both £5.99 in 1989 from My CO-OP, I must have had sixth sense to buy two, all my pocket money gone though, where did you get the little farmer playbase from, I was bidding on one on E aby that finished at 2.30 in the afternoon trying to bid at the last min on phone at work, lost it at £6.50, should have just put £20 in and be done with it, I really need one to fill a gap in my little farmer set, excellent models and money well spent. ;)

Archived