BC's Other Britain's

BC

Have you won the lottery Bill these models are very expensive, or did they fall off the back of a lorry, I missed an unboxed states milk tanker off E bay went for £42 I think which is a very good price. You are very lucky and Im extremely jealous, your just lucky you live a long way off or you would be having a visitor in the night. ;D ;D ::)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's only money James and no pockets in the shrouds so if I see something that I want I go for it. Both minters and around 50 to 60 shots of other purchases to follow tomorrow.

And PS strangers in the night are not welcome but well the house is well alarmed too ;)

Well that's all of my secondary market purchase from last Saturday at the G&M event at Perth. Come back later on in the week if you want to see my new Britain's and Ertl purchases over the weekend. I hope to get these photographed and logged over the next few nights.

As usual, Bill, fantastic purchases!

Do you have a picture of your WHOLE collection?  All 600  models?? You must have a huge room to store them all in!

Well thanks Dwayne. I was only planning buying some of the new releases from G&M but well when these secondary one were on offer I convinced myself they were for me. I have done some eBay buys but I prefer buying what I see or from good photos and good honest descriptions.

No picture of the whole collection Dwayne since all loft stored in Costco boxes at present.

661 models actually plus 3 FTF county's paid for and on the water ;) ;)

I have actually been considering adding another room and conservatory to the back of my house but with the five tractor sheds and quadrupole garage I may have problems convincing the planners :-[:-[

Anyway I can go up to the loft and look at them whenever I need to see a specific model.

That dx92 driver has bleach-white overalls, never seen one that white before!

As to sticking decals down a few small blobs of pva should do the trick.

Is your dx6.50 the early version with the fixed steering wheel or the steerable one?

8)

That dx92 driver has bleach-white overalls, never seen one that white before!

As to sticking decals down a few small blobs of pva should do the trick.

Is your dx6.50 the early version with the fixed steering wheel or the steerable one?

8)

He's a painter to trade CMB and just getting a go of his mates Deutz me thinks ;) ;)

It is shown as white on page 73 of the David Pullen book 1948 to 1998 but no mention of white drivers in the drivers section ??? ???

The Deutz Fahr DX6.5  is steerable but not connected to the steering wheel

pva glue that's the same basically as Evostick wood workers glue..the white stuff that can be cleaned off with water ??? ???

some nice stuff hou have there bill , i see you have a few powerfarm & non powered Ford TW35's do you have any TW25's ? as there doesn't seem to be many about , i have one up in the loft which was on a powerfarm chassis but has been swapped to a non powered version ? having said that i do have a powerfarm TW35albeit because i used to have them out on a shelf , the sun got to them & has discoloured the plastic , the blue has gone a very dark almost deep sea green & my 1884 is white one side & cream the other  :(

Archived