Combines I'd love to see from UH

CX820Joe

What the hell is a Gleaner? Never seen or heard of one!!

You've never seen a Gleaner ??,just ask Tris,he's the man on here for Gleaners,also take a look at this

Regards

Joe.

Must admit if it wasn't for Tris I wouldn't know of Gleaner but they look lovely

Just imagine how good combines would be once Manfred Weise is persuaded this is the way forward >:D >:D

Must admit if it wasn't for Tris I wouldn't know of Gleaner but they look lovely

Just imagine how good combines would be once Manfred Weise is persuaded this is the way forward >:D >:D

What the hell is a Gleaner? Never seen or heard of one!!

Shocking guys!

Get the good folk at Gleaner to send you a DVD for free all about the their combines.Gleaner are seen in NZ and Aussie.

I've been havesting clover seed with one,my boss at the time later brought a second one and had 2 runing he rated them so much.

I was thinking a nice Ford combine would do me just fine. But most of all I would love a JF pull type combine. you know the ones you drive in between the grain tank and the header. Would be an awsome model to compliment lets say a Ford 6600.

Gleaner...... Superb. Rare in Europe as they are not built fit heavy crops really. Small lateral rotor, narrow feeder house among other design differences. In crops across America though, they are cracking. I drove one for the 2003 harvest trail and while there are some limited detail 16th scale 'toys' of them, I'd wish for eternity that a high detailed 1/32 replica of a yr2000 R62 would come along. It would certainly help UH in America....

not necessarily UH, but detailes combine models by ROS for example would fit me fine..

would love to see a

Clayson M133

Ford 611

Ford 642 (and consequently the Claas version)

New Holland 995

Clayson 1550

New Holland 8060

New Holland TX

New Holland TF

and maybe a nice New Holland TR70 pretty please, oh and a huge pocket full of money to purchase them all ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Our contracter did the harvesting with a MF 515S. So I would like to see this one. Or a MF 525. A MF 860 also would be nice.

If anyone thinks they release to much models; I have ideas for anathor twentyfive years worth.

Theike

• 1 year later...

Archived