Spalding 5th October 2008

Udimore

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Spalding show in October is usually less busy than the show in April, however I was informed that many stall holders have been turned away again due to it being oversubscribed. So there is sure to be plenty to look at again at least!

For anyone down on the Saturday and staying locally, if there is enough interest, I have no problem in prebooking a restaurant / pub for an "FTF" social. There are some great places to eat and drink in the town itself, or similarly, there is a pub right next to the travel lodge. Unfortunately it does not open very late!

The Spalding show in October is usually less busy than the show in April, however I was informed that many stall holders have been turned away again due to it being oversubscribed. So there is sure to be plenty to look at again at least!

For anyone down on the Saturday and staying locally, if there is enough interest, I have no problem in prebooking a restaurant / pub for an "FTF" social. There are some great places to eat and drink in the town itself, or similarly, there is a pub right next to the travel lodge. Unfortunately it does not open very late!

Yes Andy, I requested to Colin if he could move UTS for this show but no joy  :'(

The pub next to the show is quite decent enough for us weirdos I recon.... Well it was good enough for the great John Cranston & TT last time  ;)

I have a stall again this time but will not be staying overnight ::) it only takes me two hours to get there and about half an hour to set up :D Dad will be my assistant again then it will be Maisie and me for a three day jaunt in Wiltshire ;D ;D

I have a stall again this time but will not be staying overnight ::) it only takes me two hours to get there and about half an hour to set up :D Dad will be my assistant again then it will be Maisie and me for a three day jaunt in Wiltshire ;D ;D

aaarh good, nice to talk to Mr PDC snr.! :D :D

Yeah Barry, the pub next to the shopping venue serves good food from memory....well it was nearly 4 years i think now? :-\ :-\

With the so called 'credit crunch' will puchasing be on a lower scale than usual

Having recently tried selling older farm toys at a local vintage rally (nice dry warm day,good turnout) for the 1st time i created plenty intrest but not much money changed hands,this was my first time and probably my last.