Spalding... 5th October 2008 - Marky's FTF show report...

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking at those pictures and my wish list has grown longer and longer, some of the models that are for sale I have been after for some time and they are like Rocking Horse S**t, I am definitely making a date for the April show and I had better start saving up now  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Marky you have done us proud with all those pics for all us sad old guys who could not make it this year

thanks again for the imput

Mike

My pleasure Mike.... thanks for the thanks

we have a supply sorted for tt mate so dont worry

Pleased to hear that Sean  :-*;D

Again - thanks for posting up the pictures from today, great to see them. It was a good day out even if the weather was a bit crap, and it was good to meet up with a few fellow forum folk!  I got some bargains out of scrap bins for future projects - amazing what you can find if you dig a bit!  The Travelodge at Springfields is definitely recommended - in fact we have just booked our room for Aprils show. Thanks again Marky.

wow just returned from our coastal place and nice pics to look at say Marky why no list of what you bought????  Someone must of got Mrs. F number??? :D  where's the pic of all the lads.....how can we have an Oct thread without seeing ole Simon M and Gavy and Seanie, where was Barry fat bum???  What happened to all of them anyway, no Ben or nothing..sigh...did Seanie look haggard after his honeymoon, does Ben look plump I think their expecting?????  darn no pics of me fav limeys sigh :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

100 pounds for a 50 year white MF  gulp........

Many thanks for taking the time and trouble to take and post all these shots Mark. Too many to pick out a real favourite ( A bit like Simon Cowells job really ;) ;)) but all I can say is thank god I was not there because I could have ended up spending a fortune on some of those older Britains. Me thinks it may be time to start saving for next year though ;D ;D

Great pics Marky  :-* Every time we meet I fall more in love with your...

err quick think Bazza

Mmmmm

Oh yes...camera tips  :-*

Glad the close ups are not here  :-*

We got back late last night after the long drag home  ;)

Good show for October..numbers were down but the poor weather and economic state had a big impact I recon.

It was a shame the latest new releases didn't quite make it to these shore on time for the show...

Anyway will someone tell me AGAIN not to spend the UTS takings  :'( :'(

wow just returned from our coastal place and nice pics to look at say Marky why no list of what you bought????  Someone must of got Mrs. F number??? :D  where's the pic of all the lads.....how can we have an Oct thread without seeing ole Simon M and Gavy and Seanie, where was Barry fat bum???   What happened to all of them anyway, no Ben or nothing..sigh...did Seanie look haggard after his honeymoon, does Ben look plump I think their expecting?????  darn no pics of me fav limeys sigh :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

100 pounds for a 50 year white MF  gulp........

I didn't buy a huge amount Pops... I'm a bit skint at the minute... I did bag the PDC 4455 of course  ;D ... and waaaay to many brochures it has to be said... oh... and a book on Harry Ferguson - I just need to find time to read it now  :'(

I'll pop up some pics of Barry in a seperate topic if you really want pops... but I have to warn you... it's not pretty  :o :'(