Toytrac. Sunday 18th Oct, 2009

FB

I shall be a forum spectator to this show hopefully we will see more coverage lads not just photos but model news to make up from the autum spalding  :D;D

I would hazard a guess that there will be some news of some kind going by the countdown timer on the Imber Models page of farmmodels. . . . What is that man up to?!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall be a forum spectator to this show hopefully we will see more coverage lads not just photos but model news to make up from the autum spalding  :D;D

Same here, I can't make it as it is my grand daughters 1st birthday on the 18th, still I don't think I can afford anything else at the moment anyway......start saving for Spalding in April ;D ;D ;D

I will be taking my camera to take some photos of the layouts and I will post them when I get back so the people who cant make the show will atleast see part of it on the forum

Excellent Mike... I will lokk forward to see whats there and who's who

... Dinky collecting going well thanks, Sue... although got to learn to 'sit on our hands' at actions and not bid against each other!  :D :D :D

I can see that could be a problem but it is great if you both enjoy it.  Wonder if there will be any Dinky items at Toytrac?  They did do farm stuff.

I can see that could be a problem but it is great if you both enjoy it.  Wonder if there will be any Dinky items at Toytrac?  They did do farm stuff.

I hope so. I recently bought some farm items at auction and they're really nice... especially the Massey Harris manure spreader - I ended up with 3 of them and they're fab.

And in April we will be back to drink some more b*st**d.

And I have to give a f*****g Unimog away to mini b*st**d.

But it was fun there, would like to come sometime to Toytrac but I have another big show in Germany (Traktorado)

It was Niels fault for buyng me too many drinks  :-[ bl**dy dutch scumbag  :-*

I'd better get organised then Bell Inn here we come

As for scratch builds yes plenty thanks

This was finished tonight

Damn it I forgot the dutch scumbag is a member on here  :D :D

Toytrac will never be the same again after a visit from the Niels and his ever growing belly  ;)

Lets hope for the continuous growth of toytrac that Traktorado continues to be on the same weekend  ;)

Love you Niels  :-*

finally got confirmation from my boss, after 3 weeks of nagging, hes given me the 18th off!

well sort of, gotta go work 6am til 9.30am, but as im only 15 mins from wincanton, no problem!

didnt have time last year to say hello, was in and out of the place in 30 mins!

will come and find ftf stand and introduce meself!

And in April we will be back to drink some more b*st**d.

[glow=red,2,300]And I have to give a f*****g Unimog away to mini b*st**d[/glow].

But it was fun there, would like to come sometime to Toytrac but I have another big show in Germany (Traktorado)

that will teach you to drink to much with 2 english men ;D ;D ;D ;D

and milo dont for get the to handsome gits at uts stall  ::) ::)