My Model Builds - Past and Present.

B O R

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The models will take a back seat again this year as construction is too busy which is excellent. Happy new year to one and all and next year will probably just allow me to fit in the TAARUP 307 autoswather and the front 317. When the long evenings set in I'll be back outside     model building doesn't build houses or pay for much so never lose focus of ur day job I say 

New year and new policy. I met some good customers in the model world but unfortunately more bad ones, I've always hated chasing folk for payments when I've finished a build but the last while it's just simply become a nightmare so I've decided no more building to sell, a big factor is that it doesn't pay enough anyway for all the stressful hours but it's more insulting that folk don't pay on time so I've had enough of it all, I intend concentrating on my full time job and only building models that I want for myself so my order books are now closed. Thanks to all during my time on forum and in future my completed builds can be seen on my Facebook page     good luck to all 

8 hours ago, B O R said:

New year and new policy. I met some good customers in the model world but unfortunately more bad ones, I've always hated chasing folk for payments when I've finished a build but the last while it's just simply become a nightmare so I've decided no more building to sell, a big factor is that it doesn't pay enough anyway for all the stressful hours but it's more insulting that folk don't pay on time so I've had enough of it all, I intend concentrating on my full time job and only building models that I want for myself so my order books are now closed. Thanks to all during my time on forum and in future my completed builds can be seen on my Facebook page     good luck to all 

Sorry to hear this Brian, but totally understand where you're coming from.

• 3 weeks later...

Now onto the bulker     at 14 I loaded bulkers with 185 and  80 loaders or a 590 with front forklift   24 ton loaded from both sides 4 times a day  this one is personal  I will extend my lorry trailer by 10ft and then build a bulker with moving floor  the ones I used to load

IMG_20200119_154710.jpg

IMG_20200119_154651.jpg

IMG_20200119_154717.jpg

Thank yous. But of work required on the trailer though as its a 30ft trailer so needs extended and also axle bogey cut and widened too. Gona take a while at my new batch of TAARUP mowers first and fit the trailer in as time allows. Made a good start at mowers already. I lost the grill of the volvo after painting it somehow so the grill fitted was made 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived