The Weather in General

Udimore

they did that on our bm front screen,and you would never have guessed wher the repair was,looks just like new,

luke did you see they are forcasting snow down here agin until sat at earliest

That's ok I still have your sledge and pink mittens from last time  ;)

Not more snow, had enough of it to be honest - just want heat  :'(

best call super mart out,hell get it out for ya no worries

I think he's gonna need more then his Fergy to pull the thing out of the spots it got stuck it! :D :D :D;D

best call super mart out,hell get it out for ya no worries

Thanks for the plug Sean......Supermart Recovery Service is fully operational again...... ;) ;) ;)

I think he's gonna need more then his Fergy to pull the thing out of the spots it got stuck it! :D :D :D;D

Oh I think We'd manage somehow...... ;D;) ;)

You'd be suprised about that Fergy - But I agree a Ford 3600 is what you need  ;)

Aye, a Ford 3600 with Bubble cab to be precise...... ;) ;) ;)

Aye, a Ford 3600 with Bubble cab to be precise...... ;) ;) ;)

In oswestry my local town one of the old lads works as a sub for the council ,

He has had a mint canvas cabbed DB 780 with transport box on rear  ,Traded that one in for

a IH 784 again in mint condition ,now the transport box has a new home on the back of a

Bubble cabbed MINT not a single blemish Ford 3600

il try to catch a photo next time im around Newholland2  ;)

In oswestry my local town one of the old lads works as a sub for the council ,

He has had a mint canvas cabbed DB 780 with transport box on rear  ,Traded that one in for

a IH 784 again in mint condition ,now the transport box has a new home on the back of a

Bubble cabbed MINT not a single blemish Ford 3600

il try to catch a photo next time im around Newholland2  ;)

That would be great IM if you get the chance...... :);)

We woke up to a dusting of snow this morning but it's all melted again apart from the stuff left on the hills......

Do we still have some clothing manufacturers left ??????

Again, a light dusting here this morning and looking bleak for the weekend

I'm getting S.A.D. !!

Only a few, I've been working at double two shirts today................. I also do some work at Pretty polly, the home of the only stocking clad 30' legs in the country..... You can't help but look up at the posters when you walk into reception, one day I'm going to lift one of the flagstones and see how many people trip up during the course of the day because they aren't looking where they are going!!  ;D ;D ;D:D::)

Only a few, I've been working at double two shirts today................. I also do some work at Pretty polly, the home of the only stocking clad 30' legs in the country..... You can't help but look up at the posters when you walk into reception, one day I'm going to lift one of the flagstones and see how many people trip up during the course of the day because they aren't looking where they are going!!  ;D ;D ;D:D::)

the thing is i can actually see you doing that  :D :D ::)