The Weather in General

Udimore

Parked up in a T/stop near Frome for the night.The woman just drove over,we walked down into a village and sat in a pub garden with a Grolsch. There was no mandatory condensation on the glass though and the ducks were malting!!! Bit cooler now though.Tempted to run the engine for the sake of the air con though. . . . It aint my desiel!!!!

Well it's Been 12 degrees in the splits fridge.... 5 degrees in the Dairy Fridge and 8 degrees in the main bulk fridge... all day today  ;D

Amazing how many "friends" turn up to see me at work when it's 90+ outside  ;)

Friends  ??? ???

must be 30+ here, slight breeze now and again :P

was sitting on the M11 in my car in a traffic jam (get you make a joke out of that now? ::)), car thermometer hit 47 :o :o...god i hope it was broke :D :D, when i got driving it went down to 34 :P

must be 30+ here, slight breeze now and again :P

was sitting on the M11 in my car in a traffic jam (get you make a joke out of that now? ::)), car thermometer hit 47 :o :o...god i hope it was broke :D :D, when i got driving it went down to 34 :P

I think the outside temp sensors are usually in a wheelarch or somewhere out of the airflow when you are moving...they can pick up the heat of the road when stopped, probably that