New manufacturer - Imber Models - Ford 5640

Barry

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god they are nice that front linkage is tidy, rear linkage is a let down  :-[

In what respect, looks? I guess compared to the front linkage some may think that but unlike many other hitches we are used to. . . .  It works!  :)

I have to agree even being a red fan it is nice to see  these very popular older style tractors being made and to what seems to me to a very high standard............congratulations  again Steve and karen ........all good wishes to you in this new venture.

I for one am really  looking  forward to seeing what`s next in the pipeline.

Ag what?! When you see these Nial you'll want very little else. Two years Steve says it took to get here. I think he'll be wanting a rest before even entertaining the thought of another OEM.

Like PDH and Barry have said, just wait untill you see them or pictures of them. Model collecting just got fun again. Time to thin the collection!!

I think your right tris - just had aproper good look at the pics and there very immpressive!!! We dont think about the hard work that goes on behind the scenes with copyright, tooling, etc, so well done to farm models on this. I may even be tempted with one myself!!!!

i have to say seroiusly detailed , but i cant make up my mind if the rear linkage works in it's favour or not ? the useability for play/display land is great  but cant help but think the 'real deal' backend would have been a better option for shelf display , from what steve was saying almost everything that can be interchanged with can be, maybe the playtype linkage could have been built to be changed with more life like linkage detail for shelf display only owners.

other than that i cant fault it , oh yeah appart from it should have been the MF 600 series  :'(

marky give china a call...................................