Harvest in South Lincolnshire

tractorman314

Britainsnut.

The photo's were taken at Buckminster yesterday afternoon.

Are you local to that area.

I know some years ago i got a picture of 5 combines in 1 field , unfortunately not working that belonged to Buckminster Estate's, but the new hollands were TC'S OR TX' S so they must have update 2 years ago, not sure if they still run 5 machines.

tractorman314.

Britainsnut.

The photo's were taken at Buckminster yesterday afternoon.

Are you local to that area.

I know some years ago i got a picture of 5 combines in 1 field , unfortunately not working that belonged to Buckminster Estate's, but the new hollands were TC'S OR TX' S so they must have update 2 years ago, not sure if they still run 5 machines.

tractorman314.

What a coincidence as i was out and about on sunday all round that area. Although im not exactly local to that area ( i come from Kettering) i deliver fruit and veg all around that area on a daily basis but ended up going for a drive on sunday covering Oakham, Greetham, Buckminster etc. looking for some harvest action. That Quadtrac you photographed must be theirs aswell then as that has been working solid on the B676 between Buckminster and Garthorpe and i was lucky enough to go in it last year. Where abouts you from?

I live just down the road from Buckminster over the A1 at Corby Glen. I will be going over there again hopefully when we get some sunshine to see them working. They must have somemore machines on the farm somewhere. I know a few years ago their were 5 machine's, 3 New Hollands, 1 Class, and 1 john Deere.

BRITIANSNUT you must of done some miles.

tractorman314.

modified name.,....instead of giving you a numpty!!!, deleted other post as well now ;):) :)

The CR a few posts up - number plate is FX07NGY, yes?  Being a number plate nerd I looked it up on the DVLA site and not a thing!  So, would it be registered as something else?  I also tried NCY and NOY but they didn't bring anything up...

Oh and I still haven't cracked BM Volvo combines on the DVLA either!!