Britains 2010 Releases

nathan

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to disappoint you but the grain trailer isn't a Kane, its the grain chaser bin that they have previously released in green. The JCB is changed decals, the NH combine again is changed decals (I think). The Case and NH and loaders do look quite smart though. Ill try to post up photos though, as soon as I can sort them out.

dont actually remember a chaser trailer from them to be honest when did that come out the first time round then

I think the chaser trailer was previously an Ertl release, not the sort of thing you would see in britain.

• 2 weeks later...

rained off from harvest,just got in and in the post britains new updated catalogue,as posted on here allready new holland 6020 and loader ,case ih 110 and loader,grain cart and new holland combine,which in a previous post i said was going to be the flagship 9090 but it is the 9080,basiclly the 980 just redacalled,so i was wrong there

post-1891-132639423858_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639423869_thumb.jpg

The forth coming Britains Massey and the Case/IH show a huge leap for Britains but this redecalling and re-releasing of old models does let the side down a wee bit I have to admit  :-[:(

im not going to slag britains off,i get alot of there models,but i have to agree with you there tris,still not even any mirrors or  cab grab rails on the cabs of the nh and case

It's going to take years for the entire range to get overhauled, and in the meantime they still need to make enough money for r&d on the new models....so far as badge engineering goes it could be a whole lot worse.... at least the loader tractors have some play value with a decent strong loader [even if the hitch is tripe..] If they're large frame T6000's though, they have the wrong mudguards on... they should be the same as the T7000's shouldn't they..?

im not going to slag britains off,i get alot of there models,but i have to agree with you there tris,still [glow=red,2,300]not even any mirrors or  cab grab rails on the cabs of the nh and case[/glow]

these will be the limmited edition jedi tractor driver range as jedi knight drivers leap

do 6 summersalts in to the cabs so there is no need for rails and jedis use the force to drive

and need no mirrors ;) ;) ;);D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i guess to alter the older models to that sort of detailing means cast changes ect, that costs money, adding a loader prob doesnt require any cast changes, we have afterall seen easy enough convos done on them in the past, i have done one for sure, i guess these older models have paid for them selfs and now fund the forth coming new items which as we all know are way and above the old standards