What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All will be revealed in a couple of weeks time, just got some things to finish for someone first that are loooong overdue :-[

Right that's it Winterbottom... I'm coming round to look through yuor window tonight now  :P:-*

You little tease you... it's about time we had something from the Gavalar stables - long overdue mate  ;)  .. I'm excited now and mildly foaming at the mouth  :angel:

chains and small wheels mmmmm, thats got to be the spud harvestor finally getting finished, or maybe a old beet harvestor being built eh gavers

Who said they were small wheels...........

Who said they were small wheels...........

Sean did  ::)

chains and small wheels mmmmm, thats got to be the spud harvestor finally getting finished, or maybe a old beet harvestor being built eh gavers

See?  ;D  ;D  ;D  ::)

Ros Joskin Triple Axle cargo trailer

NH blue power to pull it

UH MF 3080

Britains new Massey

I'm supposed to be sticking to only Ford/Fiat/NH but a couple of Masseys seem to have crept in. Slowly building the classic late 80s 100 hp club. Just need the new Case 1056 from Britains and then someone to produce a nice JD 3350.

time to move then

I'm still in hiding from the early years!!!

for me finally....and all red!! ;D ;D ;D

2 LCN Masseys, the Siku normal version of the MF beast and the old 5455 with loader and newer bracket....tempted by some of the UH masseys.....but that's was enough for now! :D :D :D

These have just arrived from Karen and Steve. :)

UH Massey Ferguson 825

UH Massey Ferguson 133

UH Massey Ferguson 3080

UH Massey Ferguson 6475

ROS New Holland T7070 Blue Power

Imber Ford 6640SL 4WD

Weise MB-Trac 1600 Turbo

....Right Mum and Dad that's all my Christmas shopping complete!  I know you really, really wanted socks and bath salts, but, you'll just have take your pick out of those and i'll look after them for you.  :-X:D

It was long time seens i have some new stuff to my collection...exept for my convos..so here is the list  [img alt=:D]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/cheesy.gif

1. Case IH 535 red chrome

2.John Deere 8345R waterloo empolyee works edition

3.Wiking Claas 5000

4.UH Claas 3800 white model of the year

5.UH Joskin 22/50 trans

6.Ros green cargo 240000

7.UH Krone big baler

8.Ros NH T7070

9.Ros NH T7070 blue power

10.John Deere 8760 plow city

11.international 3788 2+2

[img alt=:)]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/smiley.gif