Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lord Ferguson: the machine come´s whitout drils or any thing!

The bench on it is also loose bought by it that you can do more whit the machine!

I think they know when you buy the machine you need more and that make´s the machine expencive!

Thanks for the link Tris this is a converted one to CNC mine has to be operated by hand!

Regards Johny ;)

Three boxed tractors in mint condition found in a friends loft wrapped in newspapers dated 1972.

Lone Star Farmers Boy series Ford 7810 with double wheels in a bright yellow & orange box

Lone Star Farmers Boy series - sort of Ford (no nameplate) in straw colour box and dated 1971

Ertl International and trailer. No plastic film but straw coloured box is excellent.

Plastic in boxes is poor and one box is bent but the models are great. 

post-1227-132639725494_thumb.jpg

post-1227-132639725576_thumb.jpg

post-1227-132639725994_thumb.jpg

Three boxed tractors in mint condition found in a friends loft wrapped in newspapers dated 1972.

Lone Star Farmers Boy series Ford 7810 with double wheels in a bright yellow & orange box

Lone Star Farmers Boy series - sort of Ford (no nameplate) in straw colour box and dated 1971

Ertl International and trailer. No plastic film but straw coloured box is excellent.

Plastic in boxes is poor and one box is bent but the models are great.

Wasn't the 7810 first manufactured in the mid-80s ? :-\

Wasn't the 7810 first manufactured in the mid-80s ? :-\

Have no idea but would like to know for certain.  The company was still in business until 1988.

The loft was cleared to allow for extensive roof work and the models were found having been wrapped and put up there (and forgotten) but they belonged to the wife who is now heading for 70! 

Have no idea but would like to know for certain.  The company was still in business until 1988.

The loft was cleared to allow for extensive roof work and the models were found having been wrapped and put up there (and forgotten) but they belonged to the wife who is now heading for 70!

model in picture is the lonestar 7610

Having a bit of a 'softspot' for Britains, I bought one of these just to see what it was like really and was pleasantly suprised. Not claiming to be a tractor expert I cannot comment on technical accuracy, but as a model I thought it was substantial and nicely detailed - although disappointed that I can't take the cab off and put a nice driver inside :'(  (although I guess that's just because I want it for my dio). Perhaps Britains are making comeback  :)

ps there's probably a proper review on here somewhere, so if some kind FTF member would like to provide the link it'd be great to see what you lot thought of this model :-\

42651-case-international-3588.jpg

42651-case-international-3588-.jpg

42651-case-international-3588-1.jpg

Went to a car boot sale today and picked up a Britains Shawnee Poole dump trailer, Unimog and 8 wheeled trailer for next to nothing, quite good condition as well. ;) ;) :D :D