Whats your latest general buy 2011?

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly a purchase, more of a swap. My neighbours are having a garage sale and there was this nursery cupbpard unit .  Long cupboard (child's wardrobe) with small cupboard with drawers beneath on the other side. Ideal for me to store all my hobby bits and my "very useful" boxes (perfect fit in the small cupboard.

The extremely good but not so useful shelf/cupboard unit which was originally in my office is now sitting in their garage to be sold and I will either owe them £10 or they will owe me the proceeds from the sale of my units.

or even this year coming bill??? afterall bit late buying for last year aint he ::) ::)::) ::)

Well Sean at least I got a laugh....my spelling is getting like yours ;) ;) ;) ....now amended....been a long day......had to work on day 3 for month end in from 6am till noon but I'll get a day off in lieu

Book 5 in the "Game of Thrones" saga entitled A Dance with Dragons.  I don't know if anyone else saw the series on Sky Atlantic but I have been hooked ever since ;) ;) looking forward to the next instalment ;D ;D

Book 5 in the "Game of Thrones" saga entitled A Dance with Dragons.  I don't know if anyone else saw the series on Sky Atlantic but I have been hooked ever since ;) ;) looking forward to the next instalment ;D ;D

Absolutely fantastic Robbo - I haven't seen the series, but after watching the promotion for it I bought the first book, which was just a staggeringly well-written, grown-up read. I will get around to buying the next in the series ::)

Absolutely fantastic Robbo - I haven't seen the series, but after watching the promotion for it I bought the first book, which was just a staggeringly well-written, grown-up read. I will get around to buying the next in the series ::)

Sounds great - any chance of borrowing it, Mandy?  I did not see the series either.