Weise-Toys 2011

AJH

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i might have to get that massey, it would need converting to a 690 2wd, then i would have the finishing touch to my layout.

I've had 7 seven years of those horrible things on the farm, never again.  :laugh:

John Deere

New Holland

Fendt

^ They're real machines  ;)

Come again?! Have you got your MF opinions muddles up Josh?

Also going by your age I take you had your first MF at seven years old? Or do you mean your father has had MF's on his farm for the last seven years?!!  ::);):laugh:

Come again?! Have you got your MF opinions muddles up Josh?

Also going by your age I take you had your first MF at seven years old? Or do you mean your father has had MF's on his farm for the last seven years?!!  ::);):laugh:

no you see I'm doing a layout based on the last farm i used to work on as i spent most of my childhood there and have a lot of happy memories from it, and since i don't work there anymore i'm doing a layout of it to remember it sort of thing, and well the first massey i drove was a 6290 at 7 years old which was a neighbors, and after that i've had to put up with them until march this year, and i'm not reluctant to see the back of them, as you can see my opinions on makes of tractor above ^  ;)

i'm also going to have a smaller layout which will be john deere which i'm taking to spalding in october, then will probably make another smaller one with JD, NH and Fendt on it. Oh mum will be pleased!  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Product: Fendt Favorit 818 'Vorfuhrschlepperâ€'

Item number: 2003

Scale: 1:32

Production run: Limited (1500)

Available: May/June

Price: €59,90

Pictures:

w20031.png

w20032.png

w20034.png

I do actually like that colour variation, our neighbour has a newer 700 series Fendt in that livery, makes a nice change from the usual red and green. Thats one of the few colour variations of Fendt models I may have to aquire

I have already got all 3 of the Siku colour variations and at least one UH version so I suppose I will have to have this just to make up the set :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I have already got all 3 of the Siku colour variations and at least one UH version so I suppose I will have to have this just to make up the set :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I know what you mean Mike :-\  last count I had 68 Fendts :of

Same idea on this site ... I had to order this Vorfuhrschlepper to keep the whole line of these models complete. Must say, it looks nice in these colours. Mine has been pre-ordered and will be delivered in about a week, together with the new Fiat 880DT by Replicagri. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The model is whitout the cab but the LCN wants to have an exclusive model for the members.

So that is the reason ;)

I he makes a 2wd version of the cabbed one the LCN model isnt that special any more they say!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...