Weise-Toys 2011

AJH

i do not think front linkages were overly popular when the 600 series was out in the uk , none of ours had them on for sure, although i guess we were behind in terms of kit like that compaired to mainland europe, we did have a makeshift front linkage for one of the 690's for seed drilling, but that was a simple bolt on frame, with 1 ram, just lifted the press straight up rather than using arms like modern ones do,once finished with we removed it till next year

That's what I thought,I remember the first time I saw a front linkage and it definetly wasn't on a tractor that small.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MF 600 series might have been a hit in the UK but never big in Germany. This 1014 is originally an Eicher I think?

That was the 1102 and 1132 Niels... the 1014 was definately an Italian build buddy..

As for the wheels... MF have never made their own wheels to the best of my knowledge.... GKN made MOST of the UK supplied wheels back in the mid to late 80's ... I suspect the Landini would have been supplied by an Italian wheel Manufacturer.. hence the different centres.. I do have plenty of 1014 brochures if anyone want's to see one ... and 699's of course  ;)

not just germany though is it neils, netherlands and that way liked the 600 series, we all moan when we see say uh making the most of their castings, but we also moan when companys like weise do not?? and if they could sell say 50% of the number of 1014's in a new 600 form in the uk, then as mentioned it makes sence cash wise tomake the most of the basic casts ect

Yes Dutch farmers liked the 600 series and that is where it ends! Couple in Belgium and France but a model manufacturer builds models (in general) that reflect popularity in their home country. Britains do UKish models (although under US regime of course), UH do French, ROS Italy etc.. Can clearly see it when you look through their lineups. With Weise having launched some German Fendt's, Deutz and MB Trac I think the chance for a 600 series is v limited. But time will tell!

LF: Thanks for clearing the mystery.

:) I finally managed to track down an image of how to turn older tractor wheel dish's and rim's to adjust the wheel track depending on what you were going to use your tractor for,there's also a bit literature which should explain everything  ::) ::)

Tractorrearwheeladjustments.jpg 

REAR TRACK ADJUSTMENT

There is provision for altering the rear wheel track between 48 and 76 in. in stages of 4 in. for rowcrop work. There are three separate methods of mounting the rear wheels and the full adjustment range of 28 in. is obtained by using various combinations of these three methods.

Firstly, each wheel disc is heavily dished and the track may be altered 16 in. by reversing the discs to face inwards or outwards on the hubs as required.

Secondly, the method of securing each wheel rim to its disc is by bolting to six lugs welded to the rim. A decrease in track of 4 in. is obtained by repositioning the rim jugs from the inside to the outside of the discs and vice versa.

Thirdly, the lugs being off-set from the centre of the rim, a track alteration of 8 in. is available by interchanging the right and left hand rims.

The complete range of adjustment is shown in Fig. 30. One wheel only is shown in this diagram, and it should be remembered that both wheels should always be reset to corresponding positions to obtain these settings. It will be seen that in four cases it is possible to reset the track simply by interchanging wheel assemblies. Always ensure that the wheels are fitted correctly with the "V" on the tyre tread pointing forwards at the top otherwise wheel grip will be affected. The wheel nuts should also be checked for tightness after a few working hours.

Notice how the dish is turned,

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Product: Unimog 406 (U84) Technisches Hilfswerk (1971 - 1989)

Item number: 2005

Scale: 1:32

Production run: Limited (1000)

Available: 26 september

Pictures:

2005406thwfront01.png

2005406thwrear01.png

Product: Schlüter Super Trac 2000 TVL 'weinroter Metallic-Lachkierung'

Item number: 200*

Scale: 1:32

Production run: Limited (1000)

Available: October