Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

Claas stuff.... but no surprise there!

Some Lexion 770TTs,

Claas cap (one I didn't have, only €2.99!)

Claas Lexion t-shirt

2x Claas pens (they were cheap, ok?!!?) ;)

Claas mints in a Lexion tin

2x Lexion key rings - far too nice to use really!

2x Lexion 770TT 4Gb USB data sticks

and finally a Claas leather dog collar...

...not that I have a pet dog :huh:;):D

/malc.

post-1591-0-92045100-1326912039_thumb.jp

FTF edition INDUSTRIAL Ford 5000 & an old Britains Ford 5000 FORCE (9527) with the round rear mudguards (cabless model) that needs abit of smarting up,but it has no wheelmelt which is a bonus for those old models. Ill have pics of my new stuff up soon.

^Happy Birthday Chris^

Had a rather huge Claas box propped up against the back door...was quite surprised it arrived, as I hadn't had any email so wasn't expecting it. Contained Norev Lexion 770 by the way! A very impressive model indeed, I think it will stay in the box until I can sort a decent display area out.

edited to add...Had an email, at 2.32 yesterday morning! I thought it was spam!

Edited by CX820Joe

^Happy Birthday Chris^

Had a rather huge Claas box propped up against the back door...was quite surprised it arrived, as I hadn't had any email so wasn't expecting it. Contained Norev Lexion 770 by the way! A very impressive model indeed, I think it will stay in the box until I can sort a decent display area out.

edited to add...Had an email, at 2.32 yesterday morning! I thought it was spam!

thanks joe. as you have probably read, take extra care when folding out dividers. malcy suggests some gentle heat [hairdryer perhaps] THIS IS GOOD ADVICE. it wont be long before someone posts on here saying theirs are broke. tell us all what you think of the 770tt. regds, chris.

This is on my next shopping list,What's it like Paul,would you recommend it? (not just because it's Claas but for functionality ;D )

havent taken it out of the box yet chris,but will let you know,it was one claas model i hadnt got round to buying,and not on claases website shop anymore,this one was from another claas dealer but delivered to my local dealer Edited by paulali

Thanks Paul,the only downside I see with these Telehandlers is that they only give you one attachment with them (I think)

you are right there chris,the other 7040 has the bucket,they do the same with the 6030 telehandler,one comes with forks the other the bucket,would be better if one handler came with different attachments