DAVID BROWN 1390//CASEIH 1394 UPDATE

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody camera makes it look crap got to get a proper grill on the front just put a bit of black on it for now to see what she'd look like ive changed the front tyres just to see if the standard britains ones would fit

ok im off for a bath in a bit then to bed going to spalding in the morning see if i cant get that IH 885xl of martyn

thanks for the comments i will post up some more pics with the ford 6610 wheels shortley

glad you liked it sp im just giving her sister a couple of coats but in using wait for it humerol

like nufield orange  no 209 on the tin top also getting rid of those ghastly landrover tyres and pinched the ones of my 595 so we will se how it comes on i just need the DB logo decal from the front and the 1390 on the wings so ill have a go at shooting them some time this week

not impressed with the current decals the logos have to be level with the pic so i can

use "paint shop" on em

where abouts where you psn by DT at all ?

there was a great post in the custon bit ,but i have just looked and the pics have gone,dt posted them so it was really helpfull stuff 

Any chance of getting the pics restored by a moderator as this is really good archive stuff that will help a lot of us?

Any chance of getting the pics restored by a moderator as this is really good archive stuff that will help a lot of us?

Unless DT still has the pictures we are stumped I'm afraid.

• 2 weeks later...

heres a pic of the once ERTL DB 1690 going through the priming prosses of

becoming a CASE INTERNATIONAL 1594

i will try and cet the right red ,black ,silver tomorrow to touch her up after that i need to do decals for her and the DB 1390 im going to purchase some siku rear hitches but on mine im going for the authentic 3 point hitch  ;)

heres a pic of the once ERTL DB 1690 going through the priming prosses of

becoming a CASE INTERNATIONAL 1594

i will try and cet the right red ,black ,silver tomorrow to touch her up after that i need to do decals for her and the DB 1390 im going to purchase some siku rear hitches but on mine im going for the authentic 3 point hitch  ;)

:o :o :o :o

Keep em coming IM885.  :)

• 3 weeks later...

oh that 1390 is looking real good tm - if you've any energy left to you fancy trying a 1290 4WD? Looks far to complicated for me. ;) ;) ;)

Look, listen, and learn grasshopper.

By this time next year you could be doing lots of things you don't think you can do now.

(Or you could be hanging out with the troublemakers down the back - you'll know them by the references to Massey Ferguson in their handles)

Look, listen, and learn grasshopper.

By this time next year you could be doing lots of things you don't think you can do now.

(Or you could be hanging out with the troublemakers down the back - you'll know them by the references to Massey Ferguson in their handles)

:D :D :D :D, as Nath would say 'its easier to get someone else to do it!

i just stick to buildings :)

:D :D :D :D, as Nath would say 'its easier to get someone else to do it!

i just stick to buildings :)

Exactly, I'm just a glorified tractor driver, I haven't got time to build models :D :D :D :D ;)