What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

a nh tm?? with accord front tank/packer wheels and a air drill/harrow on the back seeding a field that was being ploughed yesterday by the same tractor i think, never seen them planting this early, half the fileds aint even cut yet

Maybe he is sowing grass seeds  ???

mf 8120 with 5f dowdswell plough

mf 398t with marston silage trailer

class dominator 98

class dominator 98 with case mx150 and western trailer carting away

the mf 35 seen yesterday was today collecting hay bales with a 3 or 4 tonne trailer

Big Valtra with a front mounted flail topper and a verge cutter on the rear parked up on a roundabout, interesting as this tractor and the cutters were orange in colour.

fendt 7?? i think out plouhging a feild that was cut last week,  mf 30 combine with its header being towed by a mtx???? nh tl 90 with quickie loader, tm 120 with small joskin slurry tanker, mf 3065 with fraser bale trailer, mf 3080 with tanco loader and nh baler(small bales version) smallest mantiou loade ri have ever seen with bale grab fitted

Massey and round baler

Massey 6*** with Fella Rake in straw....wasnt aware you guys did that??

JD6920 about to tow the Case combine that had broken down....should have kept the old deere :D :D :D

Saw last night on the way to and from football training

Case maxxum 110 with siku style kuhn mower

Overtook a JD 6930 premium with JH ford trailer full of grain

JD 6430 with claas varient 365 round baler(UH stlye)

Ford 7810 carting round bales

Ford 7740 carting round bales

mf 30 combine again, several jds towing cattle trailers to the abotoir round the corner from where we were working, a tm 135, and a r reg lexion 435 monteray model, nh tm190 with grain trailer, the fergy and fraser trailer again, and the dinky mantiou teleloader, couple of valtra t's one with marston ,one with a white wooton trailer, all white?? different one to me, carting sewage cake, old ford 4600 bubble cabbed with bale wrapper,  fergy 590 with nh baler and brown flat 8 sledge 

Quad trak        What a beast    And the sound of it is out of this world

loads of fast traks with assorted trailers going up and down the A46

Krone big pack baler on a Valtra

NH combines going arround the area

and a fergy 35 doing some yard shunting

martin bros johndeere 7500 self propelled

their 6820 12ton kane

6430 ten ton kane

brian horner carting for them with 2 deeres 7530s 14ton herrons

6180 mf 14ton marshall

tm130 14ton redrock

tm140 12ton marshall

ian simpsons mf 6480 an nh big square baler

6290 n tarrup wrapper

6265 wit quickie loader n bale squeeze

seen yesterday

case combine, tm 175 with case header on trolley, fastrac with stewart trailer

lexcon 550

bateman self propelled sprayer

mf 8120 still ploughing same field

mf 590 with flat trailer collecting bales

lexcon 480, jd 6290 with western trailer, jd 7930 with gull trailer

case mx100

nh tc56, zetor with gull trailer

A good day for Combines yesterday, as I was on the bus between Shrewsbury and Ellesmere; Saw the following:

John Deere CTS just outside Shrewsbury

Claas Lexion 460 and JD 20xx or 22xx being prepped near Myddle

NH CX something or other in the distance (Myddle again)

Claas Lexion 480 on Terra tracs (Burlton)

NH TX (old one) (Wackley)

International 1460 axial flow (Cockshutt)

Claas Mega 208 (Cockshutt)

NH TX (quite recent one) Nearer Ellesmere.

On the way back I saw the newish TX about to start another field, the Mega 208 in another field, the IH 1460 still in the same one, and the Terra Trac Lexion with the covers up somewhere else.  There was also a Dominator 86 going by Albrighton near SHrewsbury.

Joe

That has got to be worthy of a crash car into hedge..jump out with camera moment surely? :D

well i did slam on the brakes as she spotted it :o :o :D....just it went passed a hedge and i couldnt wait there for its return. Should see it tomorrow ;)

I did photograph the silage at work as I left Anglesey

but in the following 215mils to East Yorks there was loads to see !

Especially a white David Brown baling with 2 Nuffields leading away in a field next to the M62 at Birch services, various larger Balers behind JD's and MF's, 6 or so large Combines with associated trailers, and an old small Class near Goole, a TX-67 blocking the road in North Cave, A JD with cultivator and an MF8*** with 5-furrow plough etc etc...not a chance of any photographs, even when stationary betweeen J22-J27 !

sorry, no (not at 70 mph...+)

This morning on the way to work I couldn't stop in time off the A63 to catch the local MB trac hedge cutting, later on a Ford 7610 & Case doing likewise.

Haymaking on the airfield is well underway with the usual JD6620 turning, JD7700+WelgerD4000 and JD6600+loader & trailer.

Then later off up to Scarborough various NH, JD & class combines at work...and no stopping !