What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

• JD 8420 sub soiling

JD 3650 hedge cutting

JD 8530 sub soiling

NH CX parked under a tree along the A505 / a MF ?? combine + what looked like a pair of MF 3125, s carting at Shepreth should ask marky as it,s his part of the world

• JD 8420 sub soiling

JD 3650 hedge cutting

JD 8530 sub soiling

NH CX parked under a tree along the A505 / a MF ?? combine + what looked like a pair of MF 3125, s carting at Shepreth should ask marky as it,s his part of the world

Not known to me buddy... although I drove through there today... all beit at rather a pace - I needed a jimmy riddle  :o

Class 98 & 2 JD 66**'s carting

a couple of fields away a Lexion, in the field opposite a JD8420 subsoiling,

in the next field another Lexion with 2 Class tractors+Stewart trailers....

too dark/far side of the field/impatient wife preventing photos !

Yesterdays spots were

NH TS110 pulling a lowloader with midi excavator

case 4240 with quicke front loader and marshall 10t grain trailer

and at fottie training a fella came down to take the goalposts away with a ford 4wd 7810 with flatbed and the ford  stunk of manure

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

On the way back to Shrewsbury on the bus and saw a Claas Dominator (possibly a 98) and what looked like a Massey 38 (not seen one of those before) and then a few minutes later a JD WTS cutting beans!  Why do I always see them when passing at 45mph  ;D rather than on me bike? ???

New Claas Tucano on lorry followed by the German Claas Lexion already posted on here then followed by the German Claas coloured Unimog posted on here heading North up the A90. Any idea where the Scottish demonstration is......

think they may have been heading to Cullen, near banff Mart, was hoping to get along to the demo, but couldnt get away from work :'( :'(

yesterday i saw a old 590 2 same exploersII's one with loader, a lambo??? looked like the explore's though if thats a help,nh tm 125 a 8160 and ts100 ,3 jd6920's of some where in a hurry with silage trailers on the back of them,  a huge 360 swing shovel, komatsiu, for laying the new  gas pipeline(his 36 ton cable locator as the driver called it) was quite funny at the time, but the guy who got called out the night before wasnt impressed apparently :D :D :D

yesterday while on the phone to Tris,

Massey 3***

2 Gull trailers and a Marston

Massey 40 combine in beans!

another Massey 3*** with green trailer

today

NH with Marston

Massey (similar to above stationary near some round bales)