What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Whilst stuffing my face with chips i heard a large rumbling coming down the road and to my amazement saw:

1 x JCB Fastrac ( a newish model, no ideas on number ) w. lowloader and JCB excavator

1x JCB Fastrac ( Same model ) w. two manure spreaders

Went by soo quick couldn't see any makes or numbers  :(

A team of 3 Lexions parked up in a corner of a field,+tractors, van, pickups; looks like they'd finished for the Summer ! Too dark for a picture.

Various other bits and bobs baling & cultivating in the distance during the day..

BUT I did 'graph a new MF2100 baler on demo - the only one in the country the chap said...look out for a post later !!!

jcb loading big bales onto a marshal bale trailer, with a fendt7?? pulling that, and a fendt and class big baler finishing of the feild with them, then a old fordson out on the moors  with link box on ,looked like he was out checking the sheep, then parked up in a farm yard entrance a old zetor crystal 2wd

1 mf 4235 with front loader and tedder on the back, and another 4235 with vicon mower on the back, both in the center of plymouth today,belong to the council, they actively grow grass long to sell as bales each year in certain areas, they have there own jd round baler and marshal bale trailer to, not may councils do that

On a trip to Huntingdon & back today there was loads of stuff either side of the M62/M18/A1 but of particular note was an older Cat Challenger drilling near Gilberdyke and an FX07 reg'd Quadtrack on a truck heading up the A-1 near Peterborough. It had "as seen on Top Gear" on a large sticker on the back panel of the cab !

Over the past few days:-

New Holland TS135-A with Rollers

New Holland TS135-A with Vaderstad Rapid 300C

New Holland TX66 Combine

New Holland TM140 with Grain Trailer

New Holland TX63

John Deere 6920 with Marshall

New Holland TX36

John Deere 7530 with trailer

Claas Lexion

Case Axial Flow

New Holland/Clayson 8080