What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

two of Parish's Lexions, the 580 and 480 i think yesterday as well as the 7 series JD (ones i saw at the Cambs County show)

JD something baling

Another 570 Lexion in OSR with JD and Gull trailer

I saw a John Deere 1055 combine today, parked outside a house in Silverton, near Exeter.  Had the header on a trailer attached to the back.  I assume the driver was in having lunch before moving on the the next field.  A small machine (as was the header), not sure of it age but was in good condition.  Would really have liked to hang around a follow it to see if I could have seen it action but unfortunately had to be elsewhere.

While sat having a formal lunch (Tickton, East Yorks) to celebrate the wifes birthday, a couple of Valtras and a big JD & Western trailers were thundering back and forth with grain.....no chance of chasing them - still not seen any harvesting this year !!

MF something, with Mf and Marston trailer, wanna say a 36 as well but think it wasnt :-\ :-\

also the Case was out, looked to be broken down in the OSR field....after one trip round the field!

On journey from Shrewsbury to Ellesmere, saw a JD CTS and further on a Claas Lexion of some description (poss 580 TT) working in OSR; nice sight on arrival in Ellesmere was a David Brown 880 and also a 1290 carting round bales.  Me thinks those combines have probably called it a day - its pouring down here now!

an old Ford :D::), loading bales

newer NH with big baler......

MF 40 i think combine in wheat, MF 699 i think with gull trailer

may actually try and get pics later :-\ :-\ :-\

Most of these seen from a distance or from main roads/motorways so no chance for pics  >:(

MF on a spreader (Vicon?), JD 2140 on mowers, JD on shredder, Case Quadtrac on harrow or cultivator, JD combine with  JD tractor and blue (Marston) trailer in attendance, Claas Medion combine, old Claas combine of unknown model, JCB Fastrac pulling a trailer load of round bales, Claas tracked tractor (Challenger?) on plough, 3x NH tractors on roads and a lovely condition MF 575 on a fergie style tipping trailer :-*

couple of Lexions,

Case 2***

JD 6920 and Marston

a few more 6*** series JD's, 2 with toppers, one with a harrow it think, one with a gull trailer and the other with a harvester for onions!

John Deere 9780i CTS, off to find wherever it left its header, and a NH CX of some description working in OSR - all being well with the weather, I will go and look for it tomorrow afternoon if its still in the area, I do like CX's and NH combines are pretty thin on the ground in these parts.  The CTS comes from a farm that was running an older CTS, I didn't realise it had been swapped - if thats about I'll get some pictures of it too,