FB

NH TM 125 + Claas Single Rotor Tedder

NH TSA 135 with dual rear wheels + Cambridge rolls

TM 160 + Massive Tri-axle Galvanized Tanker of spray

MF 6480 + Hardi Mounted Sprayer

MF 6265 + 3t Trailer

JD 6930 + 4f Kvernland Plough

Fendt 716 + Horsch Pronto 4 DC Drill

Well thats me just home, and on my way home saw quite a lot.

Several fendt 930's with various trailers several lexions of varyin numbers a small massey on a dryer near Big A's farm also a massey with marshall trailer. Also saw a New Holland TM with loader with a marshall trailer have a funny feeling it was Big A driving it

Been watching a J reg MF 31 T  combibne I think from our office window. He has a MF135 on the header trailer. I think I will pop out at lunhtime and get some photos. See another oldr Massey on a trailer up the hill side too.

okay i did dis this topic but here goes mf 5480 tedding straw,nh 6030 plus with krone twin rake,my deceased uncles old ford 4000 and finally 3 old boys ih 856,mf 600? not sure what one and some old fordson,all in one shed i skived off work this afternoon will go back and get some photos of the old ones

Ok  thanks for the update.....I  hope you enjoy your weekend....unfortunately my weekend away at a vintage rally at Scone Palace near Perth in Scotland had been cancelled due to bad weather last week and the site was flooded and churned up by horses and spectators at a Run Rig concert

Saw all of this on friday:

MF 8210 + Taarup Mower

Claas, MF and 2x NH Combines of various types

MF 5455 + Fraser Grain Trailer

Case MXU 125 + Herron Grain Trailer

Fiat 110-90 + Marston Grain Trailer

NH TSA 135 + Kane Grain Trailer + Claas Header Trailer together

JD 6200 + Claas Rolant Round Baler

JD 6200 + Case Big Square Baler

Case CVX 190 + Fraser Grain Trailer

Fendt 716 + Ruscon Grain Trailer

Manitou MLT + Bale Trailer

MF 6290 + Fraser w/ 8 potato boxes

MF 6480 + Kane w/ 8 potato boxes

MF 6490 + Redrock Grain Trailer

MF 6290 + Claas Baler

JD 6920s + Lely Hibiscus Rake

loads while on the train yesterday, inc several combines working still, 2 down very close to old masseys at wellington,a nh 8040 with 2 parked up trailers no tractor,  and a old red deutz combine being dealt with by a pair of case/db's and smallish single axel trailer

several jd's out ploughing and seeding, along with a nh tx combine in the field next door dealing with a very bad looking crop of wheat