What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

• 2 weeks later...

Been to my local dealers today to return my trailer for some more paint... in the yard...

hoooooge great Rolland trailer... which is stunning !

I parked Hattie up against the 6480... just a few inches in length in it really.. almost the same size really... which means I'll have to have one of those next  ;D:P

Was out and about in Hattie today... I saw loooooads of kit... mostly Cat Challengers... they love them on the old sooty black soil... one bloke pulling a good 9 furrows... possibly 10 I reckon  :o

And a chappie in a JD like Gavs... lets just say I would have been ashamed of his ploughing.. I reckon even I could get straighter than him  :o:D :D :D

3 big tri axel rolland silage trailers,all on floats,  2 parked up one being delivered i think by a jd 7530, i guess belonging to b&b contractors, dam huge things and in the lovley blue yellow colours.

db ?? little one in yellow, mf 240 with mf200 trailer, and a valtra 8650? with logging gear on the thing, full roll bar the works, with 10 ton marston on the back

John Deere 6830 and Griffiths 10 tonne trailer

Landini Powermaster with a Herbst low loader with a pair of brand new mounted sprayers on the back, not sure what make they were.

Massey Ferguson 6480 and Opico grain dryer.

Cleanacres Atlas self propelled sprayer.