What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

• 5 weeks later...

A little late this as it occurred on Sunday on route to J24Trac. I saw a County Super 6 pre force, I think, heading towards Southampton on the A36 just past the end of the duel carriageway. The driver was well wrapped up against the cold as there was no cab.

• Like 1

case mtx 175 with single row armer salmon beet harvester lifting fodder beet, nh t??? with dump trailer sat awaiting the hopper, then weirdly not 15 mins later a nh t72?? went past us with a twin row armer on the back, which must have been re-built recently as it was in a immaculate condition, followed by another nh tm 155 with a western root trailer on the back, can only be for fodder beet which seems to have made a re appearance round this way recently  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Visiting wife's family up in scotland.4awk.saw zetor muck spreading,claas and lemkin power harrow/drill combi,fendt on a horsch proton drill,duals on a jd with horsch drill.jd on kvernland spinner.case ploughing.jd on Harrow/drill x 2 .all between oldmeldrum and Mosstodloch.

Two fairly new    New Holland tractors  1 with furrow press on back the other with a 6/7 Lemken plough  both with big front weights  fitted , think they may have been the carrot  growing lads  - no time  to get the camera out ha ha!

Yesterday.saw fendt 939 on Stewart trailer.fendt 724 on lemkin plough.nh t7070 on Stewart trailer.all on a visit to j&j green at corskie.moray.scotland.today saw MF ploughing,jd loader tractor.hn ploughing.jd 7230r ploughing.heading back down south 2 sleaford tomorrow ready 4 spalding on Sunday.lookin 4ward to Spalding.

Edited by dave the farmer

Today I'd seen 2 NHs ploughing together a T7.260 & a T7050 with kvernland 5 furrow reversibles . A NH TM155 with an Abbey 2250gal putting out slurry. JD 6620 also putting out slurry with an Abbey ???gal. Fiat F115 with a Dooley 14 ton dumper. A Kubota M5700 and linkbox.

Edited by justy 46

Loads of mf , class and nh out grass rolling and spraying etc today ,few jd's around and the odd fendt, good few of the nh and class were a year old or newer too, clearly Simonds and hambly's are doing well ,also saw my first field of rape just starting to flower,springs defiantly here now

a John Deere going one way then  coming back with a drag on back looked like a R model , then a big new looking Fendt on a roundabout , a JD 1640 spinning fert in a field , a older type Case spraying  & a  Claas tractor spraying as well ,

now I d got the camera but no where safe to stop !! to take any pics   then the Co- op JD6150 R heading down the road aswell

• 4 weeks later...

Silage has started in my area.. Today Cronin Bros were picking up with the wagons very near my home.. A NH TS135A raking with a Pottingear twin rake. The 3 Stauttman wagons were being pulled by their new NH T7.270 ,a NH T7.260 & a NH T7050.

Bit of a list from work on Sunday:

Fendt 828, 724 x2, 720 with Richard Western silage trailers

Fendt 516 with Claas 4 rotor rake

Massey Ferguson 7624 & 6480 with Richard Western silage trailers

John Deere 6150M, 7530 & 6?30 with Marshall and Richard Western Silage trailers

John Deere 6?30 with 2 rotor rake

John Deere 6???R with Gaspardo maize drill

New Holland T7050, T6089 & TM155 with Marston and Marshall silage trailers

New Holland T6090 x2 1 with Gaspardo 6 row maize drill 1 with Kuhn 8 row maize drill

JCB 418, 414s & 310s

Claas Jaguar 950 x2

Its good round here in spring...........local mega farms splashed the cash with a new flagship Quadtrac 620 plus two new facelift Fendt 936s, a Challenger MT775E (my fav)............a new SCR JD7230R with the 8R exhaust which looks way better than that stupid piece of black gutter downpipe that old 7Rs use ;D  and a CASE Puma 215 on Soucy tracks  "phew"!   They've also just got their two big hire fleets for summer salad crops, one mainly JD 6140Rs the other mostly NH T7.185 & T6.175s.