What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Far too much escaped the lens today and I was far too busy at work to try and chase after them....

B.H.E contractors fleet of modern John Deere 7030 series and 6030 series tractors on silage trailer duty.

John Deere 6820 and Welger round baler

John Deere 6910 also on trailer duties.

Late model Ford 7840 and Kuhn mower

White roofed Ford 7740 on a big Kuhn rake.

deutz dx90 2wd and home made bale trailer, deutz dx90 4wd and trima loader behind

jd 6930 and mchale fusion

some jd oldish 6610?? and baler with cooks sledge and another sg cabbed jd stacking bales onto a trailer in the same field, bit to far away to see model numbers

mf 36 combine being serviced as i turned round in a farm entrance, fields are going very very yellow, wont be more than a few weeks now till its used i recon

mf6170 and haybob , case magnum 235  and spreader from the chicken factory, jd 6920 and loader with flat 8 grab dropping flat 8's into a marston silage trailer, might well be due the the field also having 6 flatbed full of bales to  and still stacks waiting to go  :D :D

ford 7810 and baler ,and claas jag 780

• 3 weeks later...

quite abit on the trip to cornwall and back

highlight for me, Claas Jag SPFH working!!.....dont get to see them at home!.....and the arion pulling the (red) silage trailer out of the field.... :D :D :D;D

pair of case mux 135's i think, with westen trailers hauling spuds from a case puma and grimme harvestor, pair of jd 6930's off somewhere with a pair of baileys silage trailers on each, ford 7840 hauling bales with a dual rear spike and a tm 150 with new holland yellow round baler on the back ,

4 corogated sided 5 tonne silage trailers  :o one was a marshall 12x7 fella said thats how he bought it ,grays buckrake ,jd 1360 mower  3 nh 717s foragers also saw db1690,2 1200,1212 990 x2 ,loadall and a case 885xl plus to many others to list ...all on the same farm

4 corogated sided 5 tonne silage trailers  :o one was a marshall 12x7 fella said thats how he bought it ,grays buckrake ,jd 1360 mower  3 nh 717s foragers also saw db1690,2 1200,1212 990 x2 ,loadall and a case 885xl plus to many others to list ...all on the same farm

where have you been today kidda

During a w/e in the lake district

A JD990 and new-ish MF harvesting Barley just off the A66 near Appleby

new MF5455 lifting bales near the Kirjkstone Pass

Case/IH doing the same up the Grizedale valley

Renault, TM150 and a MF 6180 & bailey trailers running silage through Paterdale

ancient Ford 3910 pottering around a farm near there

There had even been some harvesting round here when we got home  - thats early!