What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

good day for a change, but still no working harvestor since early july

09 plate mf6485 and marshall grain trailer

08 plate claas ares 657rz and berthrood mounted sprayer

2wd fiat 880 i think or very similer, mostly rust coloured and no decals, on a log splitter

mf 6270 and mallaux loader

mf 5445 drrop snoop and mf loader link box on the rear

nh tm 165 i think and flatbed

saw a clayson 1530 earlier. Will try and get photos tomorrow if the weather stays good!

I'm on a similar mission tommorow Joe, a TC56 passed by work today, I have a vague idea where it's based, definitely going for a nosey with my camera if the weather keeps up.

Also saw today:

Case MXM140, MF 4270 and a Landini Vision all leading straw.

MF 6280 with a McConnell hedge cutter.

Fendt 716 on an Abbey slurry tanker.

John Deere 7530 on a Kuhn twin rotor rake.

think my road is the harvest express highway , got all manor of everything up & down this road , from fastracks with richard weston trailers , little deutz, NH , MF ford & mccormick loader tractors with loads of bales on , new combines , old combines  the claas ones yesterday & the tx 34 ? from down the road , oh yes it all passes here  :)

A couple of combines working -  an MF 40 and an NH TX66, there was also a JD (not sure what model) ploughing and an NH TM sowing in a field at Cockshutt and the farm that runs the CX820 was baling silage with a Krone round baler, hauled by a TM, whilst one of the TM155's joined it with the bale wrapper.

09 plate mf 6490 with brand spankers joskin single axel injector slurry tanker, tubes were still clear and un-used its that new

09 plate nh 6070 and ncc dump trailer

new claas celtis or the new name, and new overum 5 furrow plough on low loader

nh tx66 parked up in a filed corner

jd 6830?? and nh conventional baler with cooks sledge

nh ts135 and claas rollant baler

2 x jd 7530's both 58 plate, one with marston one with bailleys grain trailers

Well I saw something far more dapper and interesting than any of the last few pages. . .

Baling wheat straw were two 6cyl 2wd SG2 John Deeres with matching balers which I forgot to look at with Bale Bandits on the back. Both outfits looked awesome together. I've a feeling the same chap runs a 4255 aswell.

Well I saw something far more dapper and interesting than any of the last few pages. . .

Baling wheat straw were two 6cyl 2wd SG2 John Deeres with matching balers which I forgot to look at with Bale Bandits on the back. Both outfits looked awesome together. I've a feeling the same chap runs a 4255 aswell.

Get back there with your camera Tris....... you have whetted our appetites now and we won't stop 'till you get the piccies  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Between Heytesbury and Steeple Ashton the following:

Lexion 570TT

New Holland CR980

Lexion 460

New Holland 8070

John Deere 11??

Lexion 580

Lexion 570TT

New Holland TX62

John Deere 6930 with unknown grain trailer.

Fendt Farmer 312 with Welgar conventional baler.

New Holland TSA115 with unknown grain trailer.

JCB Fastrac 3140 4ws with AS Trailer on straw.

John Deere 7930 with 12t Richard Western grain trailer.

New Holland TM140 with 12t Richard Western grain trailer.

John Deere 6930 with 12t Richard Western grain trailer.

Valtra loading round bales.

Case Puma 155 with Fraser 10t grain trailer.

couple of Lexions

Massey 30 something combine

MF 6180 and home made trailer

JD 7 series and Rolland trailer (or was it rollant....cant remember the name!)

MF something combine, old thing!

Lesxion 580 TT with Fendt and chaser bin

krone big m mark 2 johndeere 7850i self propelled 7530 x4 all puling 14ton herron silage trailers 6930 14ton herron silage trailer,8210 super q ford 11foot tarrup mower with grouper claas xerion with triple claas mowers johndeere 6820 10foot johndeere mower new holland 8340 16ton tbf thompson dumptrailer and just past the house now johndeere 6830 14ton redrock grain trailer full of waste veg for cattle

Well yesterday now:

Local spring oats harvest with a MF outfit: 36 combine chased by 3095 on blue Western, then later reinforced by a 6296 on dark blue Marston. Some photos to follow