UDI's DBP Models Yum Yum

Udimore

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had to send the future wife to get a towel to wipe the drool from the keyboard.. what a fantastic collection of DBP models you have got there.. i sooooo love the 8600, looks even better then the Autodrome version.., now it is a small step to a 1454 ;)

It's not so much a case of just likeing Dave's master pieces, more, wanting them all sat in my cabinets for the benefit of my own health and sanity! Fantastic models each and every one of them. Thanks for sharing photographs of them all Barry. The County 1164 is an absolute gem and I fully agree with Wil, I think the 8600 Dave has produced looks so much nicer than the Autodrome kit based example. 8)

Glad you guys feel the same about the 8600 its a cracker for sure...

Sorry but time for some red now...MF 390 4wd

Limited to 400pcs I've got no 30

Not too shabby for a red rusty model is it ;)

post-308-0-64799100-1337098685_thumb.jpg

post-308-0-77338500-1337098697_thumb.jpg

will probably get slaughtered for this but the ford bubble 7600 bonnet decals dont look right,nice collection though barry

I kinda agree. Its the front grill im not gone on. Something not right! I think the headlamps at too small. Ill probably get a hammering also.

Nice collection, Barry! Are they insured and do you have them up on display in a cabinet?

Is it locked? Any alarms, guard dogs..... High steps to negotiate?

Zia's training prgramme is coming along well then I take it?

Archived