Britains 2013 Ideas

Some new farm figures example a mechanic with a welder and driver getting into a cab, a up to date shepherd, a vet.

a post knocker, corn drier, a trailed silage kit " the first company to do it is surely onto a winner just look at the posts we have had not just Britain's you cannot get better customer feedback than here"

• Like 1

will look forward to that andy,AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT,amazes me the number of people who say they know what the releases are but cant say,does it mean they would have to be shot if they spilled the beans? which means they dont know, but want people to think that they do know what the releases are

Edited by paulali
  • Like 1

will look forward to that andy,AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT,amazes me the number of people who say they know what the releases are but cant say,does it mean they would have to be shot if they spilled the beans? which means they dont know, but want people to think that they do know what the releases are

I could say If I wanted, I wasn't told not too. The reason I didn't is because I can't guarantee that the information I received is 100% correct. The information did come from Britains but I don't want to spill and get peoples hopes up in case something changes down the line!!

I did say that it seems they are listening to people. Some of the releases I have heard off will Definitely please some people, I know that for a Fact...

But It seems you can't please everyone, If I don't say your not happy and if I did and its not what you want you'l still not be happy! ;D:police:

• Like 1

all im saying tm is an official announcment is the way to go,it wouldnt bother me if what you said was going to be released and then wasnt,because thats my point,it would be inacurate,so instead of people saying they think they know whats going to be released that they didnt bother saying anything a tall,you yourself admit that you are not 100% sure,so why bother saying?

I know they're being more tight lipped than usual. I only know of the FTF tractors. Of course, there are rumours floating about.

It's like the football transfer window on twitter. A couple of proposed scenarios are.... My mate's mum's dad's sister apparently saw Britains coming out of the Redrock facility last week ;) Or Jim down the road who owns a Fordson and is friends with Derek from the post office who owns a Massey Harris who told him his mate Fred who he was at last weeks rally with over heard the ice cream man telling a customer that he heard from an owner of a 7840 that Britains are going to be releasing the 40 series, starting with the 7840, because they came and measured his.

In all seriousness. They did say they would be making up for the lack of fresh items this Autumn / Winter next year though. Got to be good news.

• Like 5

very true ol, i would like to think that they have been listening to the requests for new smaller older implements to go with all these classic tractors they have done, but somehow i recon finding the people that own the rights to them still, like companys that have long gone sadly ,ransomes , kidd, and alikes ,the kit that matches the tractors, will just prove way to hard to do, and that only leaves one route, new modern kit sadly.

I know its hugely unlikely but I'd like a larger Farm Master. I would also like to see a 5 or 6 furrow plough and a trialed forage harvester. My hat comes off to Britains for some of the great models they produced lately like the Kane trailers, Case Puma's, Livestock trailer, JD baler and recent Massey's. I have faith they won't disappoint us in 2013

Edited by Luke190
  • Like 1

i might be wrong but dont standen still exist would be nice to see a rear mounted rapide or potato vine topper or maybee even a ford 66oo on a tornado

also dont standen own ransomes johnson ???????

be nice to see PZ Zeegers kit even a perry loader they would look good but i imagine too many small parts for a toy but a little potato elevator would be a nice adition or spinner

with all thier back catologe of good impliments from say e.g 1979 catalogue would fit nicely on the back of a ford 6600 or IH 956xl im sure so re-releaseing these classics wouldent be bad either

if they re-released items from 1979 there would be a few collectors moaning about lowering the values of there collection,but that never happened with the ford 5000 etc they released a couple of years ago,i think its a great idea

Bring on the Ford 7710, DX110 on the like!!! ;) Some of the models that Britains made in that era are covered by other model companys tough. Replicagri Fiat 880 , UH MF 590 & we have the Ford 6600 also. Edited by justy 46

whilst itwould be nice to redo the older kit again like the implements, i think i would much sooner see new stuff?? of that age, afterall, they never really touched on half the stuff they could have done in those days, even though it was way way more than they do now , nothing to do with the value of my old stuff either , its just nice to have new stuff thats all