The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, watermill said:

Hi Sean, it's a lovely piece, well converted, yes I grabbed the hedge cutter, not that one but one listed before xmas, along with a 590 and hydro cutter.

Lovely pieces you have there Charlie mate. Glad I have caught up with this topic, I have just bought the tab models major and hydra cut from eBay. Woudnt have seen it if it wasn't for yours and martins  post, cheers pal.

52 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Spot on dio Charlie, two mechanics trying to find a job on a Deere, and two busy under a ford.

No Chris mate, they have decided that the deere is beyond repair and it would be a waste of time and money trying to fix it. They are greasing the ford.  ;D

4 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

both wrong, they are the only two that need constant work as the masseys just keep on going :rolleyes::laugh::laugh: 

back on topic now, whos that ford crane conversion by then charlie? looks a bit like the pylon building cranes from years back ?

It's a scratch build by a German guy who's name escapes me, I have all the real brochure for it, it was for the South American sugar cane job from memory, lifting huge bundles of cane onto transport. I'll dig the brochure out and put it on here 

1 hour ago, chris.watson said:

Lovely pieces you have there Charlie mate. Glad I have caught up with this topic, I have just bought the tab models major and hydra cut from eBay. Woudnt have seen it if it wasn't for yours and martins  post, cheers pal.

Evening mate, glad you found it mate, lovely builds, I've just bought another 7600 four, can't resist them!

Some great models you have Charlie, Thanks for sharing them :) though am i right in thinking the Wilder Pressure Harrow was scratch built by a bloke called Keith Paice? i picked one up identical to yours off him at Toytrac about 10 years ago for good and missed mate Phil Hairsine that then travelled from East Yorkshire to Dumfries and Galloway to join the fantastic collection of the sadly missed Kenny Beeton. 

Morning Pete, Paul,

Thank you for your comments, sadly I don't have the skill or time to build such lovely items, I wish  could, it was an eBay find so I'm not sure who made it. its a great item, well made. If its identical to yours Paul it must have been made by Keith Paice?

Lovely old trade boxes Charlie, It's hard to resist the temptation to open the sealed ones.

I like the Britains mechanics, I've managed to get ones with their accessories, spanner, torch etc.

Your Ford 7700 is really superb, a great item to add to your wonderful collection.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Udimore said:

You git... O0

I love that Horsch...details please Sir :P pretty please >:D

Evening mate, not built by me obviously! Across the water by some clever / patient person. Got a terragator aswell. I'll put some pictures on tonight.

Archived