Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul, well it's nice of you to say that and I have helped UH source numerous tractors in the past, but as a rule that is where my involvements finishes. I must admit it is frustrating when you don't get the chance to view the prototype to check that it's accurate, because as we know there have been a few little mistakes that could easily have been recitified before models reached the final production stages, if only somewhere 'in the know' had seen them first.  

Perhaps the worst-ever instance of this was the horrible Banner Lane MF 135 with the after-market parts.....what a terrible model.

R Day

Paul, well it's nice of you to say that and I have helped UH source numerous tractors in the past, but as a rule that is where my involvements finishes. I must admit it is frustrating when you don't get the chance to view the prototype to check that it's accurate, because as we know there have been a few little mistakes that could easily have been recitified before models reached the final production stages, if only somewhere 'in the know' had seen them first.  

Perhaps the worst-ever instance of this was the horrible Banner Lane MF 135 with the after-market parts.....what a terrible model.

R Day

Hi rory any chance you could take craig out to do some Doncaster  INTERNATIONAL Spotting!!!  ha ild love to see the fruits of that day from britains

cheers nigel

hi

the loadall is due to me 20/5 along with the ford tw10 2wd , but for some reason the ford tw20 & tw30 have been put back to october ,

they were all due begining of this week ? strange ?

Heck!!None till October. !!!!

my mate bought one yesterday and its got no steering at all its all fixed chassis

I hope that isn't true ,can't believe they would do that again after the ford 7000 mess up . I ordered a tw20 should have it mid week .

I hope that isn't true ,can't believe they would do that again after the ford 7000 mess up . I ordered a tw20 should have it mid week .

It is someone on the moira forum has one and has confirmed its got fixed/non steering axels :

Why have they done that again ? And why is it with fords they do it ? On the pic of the tw35 it looks like that axle turns .

I think your confused, there talking about the JCB not having a steering axle not the fords

Anyone got any of the fords out of the box yet? Or any pics ?

Mine should be with me on Tuesday. Can't wait! which is strange as wouldn't class my self as a Ford fan!!

My TWs have a bit of a longer journey to travel over the Irish sea from G&M ,so ye lot will have them before me I guess. :-    Saying that ,it works out cheaper for me to buy & ship them from G&M than to source them here at home. I might  MIGHT!! still be the first guy to have them in Southern Ireland tough!! ;D

Archived