Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No pipe, pipe hooks or fill points on the tankers by the looks.. Kinda thought that be the case.. 

all small break off bits that a toy maker has to be aware of to sell it as a toy, hence why you guys put all them warnings about "unsuitable for under 14's " all over the websites ect blake??? and why the better versions like uh joskin's have the same warning on them to

TW bonnets look to low (Again) :-   nevermind their not on my shopping list however a JCB 550 could well be...............I bought the TM310 but its just not detailed enough and to be honest I rarely see any articulated loadalls............. but Im willing to overlook lack of detail on a proper 1/32  traditional style JCB telehandler and also I would be able to use all the 310 attachments on it as well I should think :)

The plastic pipe hooks on the old Alfa Laval and original Bauer tankers frequently broke off in a young collector's hands. The hooks on the Bauer were part of the body mould and were brittle plastic, the ones on Alfa were a separate piece on soft plastic that fit in a hole on the metal tank body, but were still vulnerable to snapping. Perhaps they just wanted to limit the number of breakable parts on these tankers.

all small break off bits that a toy maker has to be aware of to sell it as a toy, hence why you guys put all them warnings about "unsuitable for under 14's " all over the websites ect blake??? and why the better versions like uh joskin's have the same warning on them to

Exactly, yip.. I was curious too see if they had them or not for those reasons, because if they did have them fitted I assumed they would have to be manufactured in a way too give strength and durability, which probably would of meant them being over-scaled and possibly ruining the look of the whole thing overall.

The TW's arn't looking too hot... Closer pics may prove me wrong of course but they look a bit squat from that angle. The Loadall looks nice but the hitch is there just to annoy us isn't it?!! Surely a functioning one could have been worked into that even if it was just a fixed pin at the base of the fixed moulding.

Paul, what's the obsession with mirrors? not superstitious are you?!! :lol:

The TW's arn't looking too hot... Closer pics may prove me wrong of course but they look a bit squat from that angle. The Loadall looks nice but the hitch is there just to annoy us isn't it?!! Surely a functioning one could have been worked into that even if it was just a fixed pin at the base of the fixed moulding.

Paul, what's the obsession with mirrors? not superstitious are you?!! :lol:

it just pees me off when they dont fit them on just a few models,but they are fitted to the majority,it means you have to buy a set,and all the work that goes fitting them,not a big job i know,but one you shouldnt have to do

Sure i have share them to GTP and aslo to agrarmodellbau and farmer forum.But if its wrong, you can do your thing and block me. But think about it i have also post pictures from GTP over here in the Replic Agri post.

only having a laugh Arno , that's why people don't put their names or websites on the pics so they can be freely shared with all , sure we have done similar over the years as a good few of us browse GPT as well me included

Archived