Hicksy at work photos

Hicksy

As requested by a couple of members here's some pictures of the machines on the farm where I work , we farm 2200 acres not all ours we only own two tractors one is a jd7530 and the other is the 9530t which I solely drive, one combine two JCB loadalls one sprayer and we hire in one jd 7230r for drilling before this year we had jd7930's ,and we have a owner driver with another 7530 to help with the corn cart,

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice Phillip keep them coming looks like a good set up you keep them green things clean ;D you will find out im a Massey man :laugh: only pulling up leg about the green things you seem to have nearly new toys to put on the back to good bit of ploughing going on there to O0

Cheers all, theses pictures have been taken over the last couple of years the press was on its first day out , and as to my plough I could pull another 4-5 furrows in some of our fields but we have a lot of small fields and 9 is just right really as I already have a 28 metre headland,

Philip, if you stop posting pictures now we will be forced to send "the boys" round and believe me, once you have had Sean sat on your knee and Tris biting your ankles you will cry for mercy, so carry on ..........or else!

Philip, if you stop posting pictures now we will be forced to send "the boys" round and believe me, once you have had Sean sat on your knee and Tris biting your ankles you will cry for mercy, so carry on ..........or else!

Yes Phil,keep them coming,nice to see some real big stuff for a change,

Regards

Joe.

smiley-cool14.gif smiley-shocked031.gif

Not only are you parading around the Oxfordshire countryside on one hell of a handsome Deere, you don't half take a good photo to boot!! I guess when you get to use this kind of gear, it almost makes you try harder for that smart photo to really do the machinery justice. Love it, love it long time.

Now, show me those ankles!!! smiley-angry039.gif

is the 7930 on a wider track setting phillip,it looks like it is,also do you have models of the deeres you drive?

Yes we run the wheels out wide think she pulls straighter when pulling the drill, it's just short of 3 metre wide, I have only a couple of models , one is a 95 and the other is precision classic jd84. I have drawn up my wanted list over the weekend got to 29 models that's gonna take a while to do, good job christmas is coming, one of my sons has a lot of britains siku and ertil 1.32nd models in the loft but I reall want to start fresh again , he has lots of implements too I think he wants me to sell them honna have to dig them out.

what a nice topic lovely kit you run ,unusual buildings well the roof line is but well kept by the looks ,did you change from big hp wheeled tractors to tracked or had crawlers and the likes before nice ploughing to

Is that Vaderstadt the 12.25 meter version Phil,if it is,you can make one with a bit of dudeisious cutting,using three U H carrier 500's

1225mVaderstadt.jpg

Regards

Joe.

joe the vaderstad is the 6 metre version,phillip mentions the size in one of his posts in newbies topic

Archived