Hicksy at work photos

Hicksy

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just caught up with this topic & spent 1/4 hour going through it, really informative stuff, and great brochure quality pics. Your kit all looks well looked after too. Thanks for taking the time to post Phil.

How much diesel does your 9530t burn on a hard days work ?

i had a look around a nh t7.270 at our dealers last week. a local farmer had bought two of them and they were just about to go out to be delivered. they were kitted out with rear wheel weights and all the extras and i have to say that they are a pretty impresive machine. the cab seemed to suit the tractor better on this model. i think once you have driven one phil you will be impressed. the t7.210 we had on demo pulled like a train. very quiet in the cab aswell.

[/quote

Thanks for you kind comments, most I've used is around 900 litres, that was some hard slogging with the top down buried, on average she burns around 60 litres an hour, which was roughly the same as my old cat 765 on light work , fuel tank holds 1250 litres

[/quote

on average she burns around 60 litres a minute, which was roughly the same as my old cat 765 on light work , fuel tank holds 1250 litres

A MINUTE??? don't you mean an hour? That is one expensive tractor.............

i had a look around a nh t7.270 at our dealers last week. a local farmer had bought two of them and they were just about to go out to be delivered. they were kitted out with rear wheel weights and all the extras and i have to say that they are a pretty impresive machine. the cab seemed to suit the tractor better on this model. i think once you have driven one phil you will be impressed. the t7.210 we had on demo pulled like a train. very quiet in the cab aswell.

We had one on demo last week and all the people who drove it didnt like it at all. We had the full spec one the same as what was in your dealer.Dad said he wont be getting one, Looks like another Fendt maybe on the cards next year

We had one on demo last week and all the people who drove it didnt like it at all. We had the full spec one the same as what was in your dealer.Dad said he wont be getting one, Looks like another Fendt maybe on the cards next year

Do you know what I have never ever looked at a fendt up until last years cearels show , I sat in a 936 and felt very at home in it straight away, every one on the BFF forum who has one seems too love um , hope to try one when we can get on

Do you know what I have never ever looked at a fendt up until last years cearels show , I sat in a 936 and felt very at home in it straight away, every one on the BFF forum who has one seems too love um , hope to try one when we can get on

We have a Fendt 718 and once you no the controls it is easy to use. A 936 is a very nice tractor with plenty of pulling power.

Last year we had a t7.250 on demo via our combine driver. I thought it was quite a nice tractor to drive for the first cvt tractor I have driven I thought it was very smooth and easy to drive. A few things I didn't like was the park brake was on the shuttle and was awful! Another is the roller that you adjust your speed was a bit fiddly to be honest, another thing I didn't like was when you pushed the control lever forward it acted as an accelerator and when you wanted to use the foot throttle you had to slow down on the control lever throttle before using tr foot throttle. These are only my opinions on the new holland, but for a jd fan I thought it was a nice tractor!

This was a demo of the tractor and the drill back in 2004 kept the drill but bought my cat for 2005

scan0004-Copy.jpg

This was a demo before I had the 8100

scan0014-Copy.jpg

scan0013-Copy.jpg

This was the first day out for my 4455 back in July 1989 this is what I had before my 8100

scan0015-Copy.jpg

scan0018.jpg

scan0017.jpg

Archived