Britains 2014 Models

ALLEN XL

Found another picture of the plough on Amazon of all places; looks like it will be reversible, hopefully the pakomat thingybob will be removable too.

I like the fact that it's got what looks like a working variwdith ram on it....doesn't look like the whole geometry of the plough changes but that would probably be a bit complex for a toy! 

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came across a MF6600 today while i was out doing the weekly shop with herself and was tempted to buy it. I know the chassis colour is wrong,but does a 6600 actually exsist in reality?

no Justin,i highlighted this before and even contacted tomy/britains,the range is 6600,but the models in the range are

hope this helps

no Justin,i highlighted this before and even contacted tomy/britains,the range is 6600,but the models in the range are

hope this helps

Thats a shame.. It aint a bad tractor to luck at,other than that... Steve Frater is the man for one of these so I guess & not Debenhams ;D ..  Thanks Paul.. ;)

I wondered the same thing - have found a photo of it in transport mode, I would imagine its parked on its furrows rather than with the packomat suspended in the air?

attachicon.gifdsc01206.jpg

that pic confirms my thoughts britains have got the tines incorrect on the packomat. Britains have them infront of the packer and they should be behind the packer

that pic confirms my thoughts britains have got the tines incorrect on the packomat. Britains have them infront of the packer and they should be behind the packer

It's a flexible option when you buy the plough...here's an example of one like the Birtains version

ab212d9e-e422-44a2-b393-b188deb9c345_0x0

Saw photo of a Britains New Holland Jubilee model. Is it genuine as I have never heard anything about it till now.

It seems to have appeared at the 50 years of Basildon event in Ireland, see post number #38 by Justy 46

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/topic/22686-50-years-of-basildon-at-de-courcey/page-2

But so far none of the English dealers seem to have heard of it so we are left to wonder if it was a specific "show model" or whether it will go on general release

It seems to have appeared at the 50 years of Basildon event in Ireland, see post number #38 by Justy 46

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/topic/22686-50-years-of-basildon-at-de-courcey/page-2

But so far none of the English dealers seem to have heard of it so we are left to wonder if it was a specific "show model" or whether it will go on general release

Now on the G & M Farm models website. ;D

Must have a lot of hydraulic compaction in Ireland it would be safe to assume hey Justin, Over the road from me they pull the exact same plough with a JQ6530.

Is it spring release and on hilly ground?? Over in Northern Ireland were stuck with having to buy 150hp for doing a 100hp tractors job because of the ground. We've 4furrow spring release on 170hp Valtra were I've seen 120s doing same job on flat lands only with 5furrows

Archived