Tractor World 2014 1/2 march 2014

county999

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SAM_1630_zpsa47cb54d.jpg

There were 2 of these in the auction, the bidding stalled at £4200 but there was a reserve of £5000 so it didn't sell

SAM_1629_zpsfc3f5ba4.jpg

Not the best photo but there was a fair line up of MF 500 series for sale

SAM_1627_zps19b59e4c.jpg

SAM_1628_zps0495356d.jpg

And 2 of these

SAM_1626_zps35c4db61.jpg

SAM_1625_zpsa01a4a2b.jpg

I'll add a few too, auction ones first

IMG_4812.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4818.jpg

I took a shot of the Fergie line up aswell

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

If anyone has the History of Ford Tractors from 1907 to 1975 tea towel they should recognise this next picture

IMG_4827.jpg

Nice pictures, guys , puts my handful to shame, I start off taking pictures then I get fed waiting for people to go pass, so I just end up taking the memory home, I had a good day though, got some new air vents for the roof of my jd 2130 cab, glad if got there at nine I was supposed to meet a friend there but he turned round in the traffic as he had been sat for nearly an hour and half and getting no where,

Well just got back from a good weekend, horrible drive back , nigh on 3 and a half hrs solid rain and 3 different accidents to , certainly seemed very busy on Saturday compaired to others I have attended , although I seem to have missed hicksy but loads of others arround to put names and faces together on

Haven't been back long, not the most pleasant of trips back home, but i've a had an absolutely brilliant weekend down at Malvern. Fantastic show containing loads of wonderful exhibits, both real deal and models. Great to see some photographs of the show on here already that certainly emphasise just how busy it was, especially on the Saturday. I managed to take 950 pictures over the weekend as people free as I possibly could. I'l aim to start posting them up from tommorow onwards. :) 

Someone was complaining somewhere that they missed some of the auction because of the traffic lights at the crossroads kept changing too quickly just allowing 2 vehicles through at a time. Nothing much different there then from 4 years ago!

It wasn't as much as the traffic lights but more the speed at which they got people onto the parking field. There were far too few parking people and the fields themselves were waterlogged in places. Once you got onto the field there was no-one telling people where to park.

nice pictures Robbo,thanks for posting up

I echo Paul's comments Mike. I must admit I have never seen an orange Fowler crawler and did not know they were made. I'll have to ask around since it could have been a green out just repainted. I liked that rather looking straight and tidy looking Turner Yeoman of England in working clothes 8)

I spent Saturday & most of yesterday wandering around the show so there is every chance that I will appear on one of the photo's at some point.... It was rather muddy, wasn't it. Did anybody else arrive there in a 4x4 & get parked up in the bottom corner of the big field on Saturday by any chance? I took my big thirsty Chevy truck & all the 4 x 4 vehicles were directed to the right & downhill. I managed to get parked using the 4 low but on leaving at 4.30pm a friendly New Holland gave me some very welcome help in leaving the field, complete with a chain & hook attached to my rear towing hoop! It was rather better yesterday as they did not use the big field. I really enjoyed looking around & visited the model retailers & displays. I spent a fair amount of time admiring Dave Simcock's weathering   on Severnside Farm Models display / diorama & took one of their cards. 

First tractor show I have been to, I may well go to the model tractor show advertised on here in Spalding on April 6th, its my birthday so more excuse for me to spend money on the day!

Archived