Tractor World 2014 1/2 march 2014

county999

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks a good show and one I need to add to my "must attend list" . For this year I can only hope some members on here will be in attendance and provide photographic coverage...MR CLICK CLICK David are your ears switched on :huh: 

Touch and go for me, its my birthday weekend so depends if I get up to anything else!

It's only 15mins up the road so should be able to pop in for and hour or so, wonder how much the entrance fee is?

I will be there on the Saturday at least, not staying over like I did last year.

Bill, I know that David is going and I will also have my camera to hand, not that I will get anything like the quality he produces though.

I will be there on the Saturday at least, not staying over like I did last year.

Bill, I know that David is going and I will also have my camera to hand, not that I will get anything like the quality he produces though.

As long as there is coverage Mike that will do me ;D  ;D

I have got a few but they might be a bit random, I just wander around aimlessly and take snaps of tractors that interest me. Some are from the auction outside and others are from the indoor displays.

Sorry but there are none of the model dioramas as I just didn't have time to get to them.

SAM_1670_zpsbac85146.jpg

SAM_1669_zps435c1601.jpgSAM_1668_zps8af5b77a.jpg

SAM_1667_zps9c76e118.jpg

SAM_1666_zps981416dc.jpg

It was a bit muddy outside :of:-

SAM_1642_zps93e94d11.jpg

Other assorted bits and bobs

SAM_1641_zps6bb7a04a.jpg

SAM_1640_zpsf2aa5795.jpg

SAM_1639_zpsa89c0988.jpg

There were a couple of nice old Deeres

SAM_1638_zpsed4d641c.jpg