Wiking 2015

catkom3

Yes I think that Katana looks very plasticky,  certainly wont be coming to my set up!    My ROS Big X1100 will take some beating for sure,  but both JD and Claas have new real size flagship machines working in pre production form here in the UK..............And its a good bet both will be at Agritechnica and miniaturised pretty damn quickly!!.........But by whom??

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ropa have released an photo contest to win a brand new Ropa model made by Wiking.

So take your best shot, they allowing photo's from beet and spud seeding, harvest and transporting.

Photo's can be send in till 8th November the kick off from the agritechnica.

The best 50 photo's will be rewarded with prizes, and from those 50 will be one picked out and reward with the main prize.

This new model will be only a limited spectaculair model and will not come next year to the shops.

where do we have to send our entries? I take all details on the Ropa website

Cheers for the info Arno guess it's no secret now that there going to be a miniature Fendt 1050,no mention of scale though,heres a link to a translated page,https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.abemec.nl%2Fnl%2Fhome%2Ffendt_foto_actie%2F&edit-text=

Regards

Joe.

i stick by what i said months ago,wiking will do the fendt 1050,if im wrong i will be the first to admit it

You'll be right Paul,nobody knows yet exactly who will do the 1050,but it's a safe bet it won't be Universal Hobbies,Fendt will want it done right, :) Pity it won't be Wiese.

Regards

Joe.

Is it joe?? As its a .be website (belgium) Not a .nl where arno is ?? Is also shown as bei g run/ owned by. A Jos van ast mi think it says ??? Or am i missing something

Na your right Sean,Arno comes from the Netherlands, ::)  T-Toys are indeed Belgian.

Regards

Joe.

Its a quickie Barry. Valtra puts always quickies on there tractors, the same way they like Zuidberg frondhitches and pto.

Thanks Arno, i thought that was the case, I couldn't find any evidence on the internet to prove it though.

Archived