Wiking 2015

catkom3

I remember the comments about the hinges on the grain tank on the Lexion - but have you seen those on the Tucano?  They never bothered me on the Lexion, but they stick out like a sore thumb on that model!

Also am sniggering at the way Claas describe a weathered model...'soiled'....after 20 years of nursing, that word conjures up worse memories....

:D

PS - thanks for posting the link!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

149  & 129 Euro  for a Fendt 1050....!!!!   Thats far too expensive ..  3 times the price of an average 1/32 tractor ...Not good...

That does not surprise me at all Justin,I collected 1/50th scale trucks and mining euipement models before I changed to 1/32nd scale tractors etc,but stopped because the prices were getting astronomical,like £120 for a basic artic,just looked on E-bay for current prices and you looking at £ 185,

1-50th%20scale%20price_zps0abb5mar.jpg

1/32nd scale is nearly exactly 50% bigger than 1/50th,so I can see prices getting even higher quite soon,??

Regards

Joe.

28 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

149  & 129 Euro  for a Fendt 1050....!!!!   Thats far too expensive ..  3 times the price of an average 1/32 tractor ...Not good...

They are special editions. There must be a market for them, otherwise they wouldn't make them.

What worries me most is the new price tag for the 828 and 939. That's a tenner more than they are currently selling for.

8 minutes ago, valtrajohnie said:

Wiking dont care about it, the problem is the manufactures like Claas or Fendt, they smell money in the air.

That's one of the reasons I am not going this time they just whack the prices up because its Agritechnica

they've made amends with the newer models Mike, but definitely not enough of the older machines.  I always liked the Laser 110, that would make a great model.

Haha Smithy - you can't say I'm not original!

3 hours ago, 0025 said:

I would love one of those fendts it would look good on the back of that new Britains kuhn cultivator

No Jack,the 1050 is a 500HPmachine,what you want on the back of it is a 12 Meter Agrisem,not a 6 m Kuhn,;D

Challenger975E2009re_zps16a76b16.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Archived