What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My local TKmaxx has the Welly unimog as well and the britains Ford TW10 as well as a Welly Merc truck and tanker

Our local TKmaxx as F*all in terms of anything Britains ..same goes with Argos.. Seems the UK stores stock up alot more than the Irish ones!!  :-

May pay to have a look in debenhams to , my local one had the new r series jd's the jcb load all and the new 5 furrow ploughs all for £10 this weekend in a sale

In all the places that could stock Britains Debenhams wouldnt have been on my list...

Two SWB Land rovers, a LWB one, a Britain's livestock truck, Welly Unimog with trailer, Mini Guillotine and 3000 coffee stirrers. The landrovers will be tinkered with, paint work and wheels, the truck should receive a Scania cab and the unimog a lime spreader. The coffee stirrers are for a load of lambing pens

You wont believe this price, but I have just bought two Wiking JD7430s with detachable  loaders of Amazone for £23.69 each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :of :of :of

They still have stock left to "giveaway" so get in quick before I buy some more ;D...................ideal tractor to cannibalize for spare parts as well, especially at these ridiculous price levels :)

Archived