What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought one a few days ago and kept quiet until I received it just in case it was a siku, but its a wiking 7430 alright, hence me buying another today!     They must have bought a job lot that they couldn't shift at £50 and decided to sell them quick, cheap as chips ;D...........or the Saturday part timer priced them all up wrong ::)

I bought one a few days ago and kept quiet until I received it just in case it was a siku, but its a wiking 7430 alright, hence me buying another today!     They must have bought a job lot that they couldn't shift at £50 and decided to sell them quick, cheap as chips ;D...........or the Saturday part timer priced them all up wrong ::)

Its always kind off a gamble when buying on line when you see unbelievable bargans. But you will always get overwhelmed by temptation  .. There is alot of chancers  out there ..  glad it worked out for ye guys tough.. Well spotted .. ;)  :)

Is that the long delayed wheeled version, Niels?  Who is selling it, I haven't seen it yet.

Yes wheeled Joe, I haven't seen the tracked one yet. I bought mine from Tractor Connection as it's on my doorstep: http://www.tractorconnection.nl/productinformatie/C1C3801/Tractor-Connection/Trekkers/Case-IH-Magnum-380-CVX. he didn't knew when the tracked one will arrive.

It is much nicer than the previous Magnums that Britains did. Roof all metal now as well not plastic.

Yes wheeled Joe, I haven't seen the tracked one yet. I bought mine from Tractor Connection as it's on my doorstep: http://www.tractorconnection.nl/productinformatie/C1C3801/Tractor-Connection/Trekkers/Case-IH-Magnum-380-CVX. he didn't knew when the tracked one will arrive.

It is much nicer than the previous Magnums that Britains did. Roof all metal now as well not plastic.

Thanks for the reply and link Niels - it really is stunning!  I think the tracked one is an Ertl special?  That was the most recent one I had seen on G&M's site.  I am planning to get the Siku 340 but think this will have to go on the list as well.  Wonder when it will be out here.

Thanks for the reply and link Niels - it really is stunning!  I think the tracked one is an Ertl special?  That was the most recent one I had seen on G&M's site.  I am planning to get the Siku 340 but think this will have to go on the list as well.  Wonder when it will be out here.

You might be right there Joe. The Rowtrac version is listed in the US as the '2015 Farm Show' and has the text printed on the roof. Sadly the row spacing is very wide so you'd need to narrow it down. Row crops on the front as well.

I compared the 380 to the Siku 340 but didn't like the Siku tyres or the chunky front hitch. You'd need to remove that to do it justice. Saying that, the Magnum 380's tyres are far from wonderful and I am planning to replace them as soon as I have found out HOW!

I've got a front weight for the SIku Magnum - the wheel rims could do with some paint too.  The Spalding 290 is much better than the 340, but hard to find now.  The 380 does look nicely detailed though.

You might be right there Joe. The Rowtrac version is listed in the US as the '2015 Farm Show' and has the text printed on the roof. Sadly the row spacing is very wide so you'd need to narrow it down. Row crops on the front as well.

I compared the 380 to the Siku 340 but didn't like the Siku tyres or the chunky front hitch. You'd need to remove that to do it justice. Saying that, the Magnum 380's tyres are far from wonderful and I am planning to replace them as soon as I have found out HOW!

Your right there Niels,those row crops are a helluva width,not keen on cab top logo's either,

IH%20CVX%202_zpsrzcdn4of.jpg

IH%20CVX%201_zps2aitrsze.jpg

Regards

Joe.

a pair of siku front axion tyres and bring in the rear track width should sort it out,and some nail varnish remover to take the lettering off the roof,unless they are going to do a uk version? also you have the yank rear lights,yuk, a uk version would be much better

After a call with Andy at Classic over weekend, I've purchased a Quickfencer to accompany my recently arrived Parmiter post knocker, and discussed the possibility of the supply of a pair of 16.9 x 30's for a project I have in mind ;)

No pic of the 16th scale Quickfencer yet but here a link to the OEM website.... built and designed only 15 mins away from me :)  http://www.quickfencer.com/

a pair of siku front axion tyres and bring in the rear track width should sort it out,and some nail varnish remover to take the lettering off the roof,unless they are going to do a uk version? also you have the yank rear lights,yuk, a uk version would be much better

That is probably the trick indeed Paul. Or replace the front axle with one from the normal Magnum.

Fantastic Mark, I bought

Weise Fendt 926 (92-02)

Weise Fendt 930 (02-07)

Weise Fendt Xylon 524 (94-04)

Weise Fendt 514C 

Weise Fendt 360GT flat bed

All for £110.81

What else is on there!!!!!!!

Went back...........

Weise MB track 1100 crop-tyres

Weise Schluter 1900 LS

Weise Deutz DX6.31

Weise MB track 1000 family

All for £64.02

Now to see which Unimogs they have!

Thanks for the heads-up Mark mate.

I bought,

Weise mb trac 1000 family edition £15.06.

weise mb trac 1100 row crop edition £13.39.

Weise unimog 406 1971-1989 £22.45.

Weise fendt vario 930 tms 2002-2007 edition £22.65.

Weise fendt 306 Ls with front loader £28.50.

....went back.....

Weise Unimog 406 German Federal Railways £13.35

Weise Unimog 406 German Red Cross £13.18

Weise Fendt 360 GT Municipal £14.94

Total £41.47

I am trying to collect all the Weise models, so this has been a good day, i projected an average spend of £45 per model, today I bought 12 model

12 x £45 = £540.00

I spent £216.30 - a rough saving of £323.70!!! Thanks Mark and thanks Amazon!

Now to find the £216.30 I didn't have before buying the models!!!

Archived