What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the Kuhn metris 4100 from a dealer.....i rather fancy one of those

the only one I have found before today Barry was mini toys in France, dithered to long and they are now out of stock. Just happened to search eBay today and found one in Switzerland with 9 mins left to end of auction.

not a model you see very often chris, can only recall seeing one or to at zwolle in all my visits

it came out in 2012 I think Sean. Very detailed model and as I collect a fair few sprayers I thought I would add it to my collection. Big contractor locally had one last year, I think they still have it.

While you boys have been buying all the cheap Weise models I have just bought a job lot of Siku control models, which includes a JD 6920s, lanz bulldog, Joskin trailer and Krone rake.

While you boys have been buying all the cheap Weise models I have just bought a job lot of Siku control models, which includes a JD 6920s, lanz bulldog, Joskin trailer and Krone rake.

Morning Mark sorry i don't know you personally but did i read on here that on the 28th you said you where going to stop posting and selling your collection,

then on the 29th you had been and bought more Siku models i guess the 28th was just a bad day we all have them. 

starting a new collection Paul?

i have a soft spot for magnums as a few years ago i used to drive a magnum 285,i do like all the britains magnums and hopefully britains bring out the tracked version,not going to go down the route of converting the ertl one,might,might get the britains one

Weise Fendt 306ls with loader and Claas Xerion 4000 saddle version (just got to think of something to go on the back of it)

Well Mark,this is what I had planned for my Saddle Trac,

Zunhammer%20Xerion%207_zpss7wwh1f9.jpg

But got half way through the build and ran out of enthusiasm for it,and it's still in bits in my kitchen,!!

Zuni%20x%20trac%202_zpstaexetcf.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Archived